HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY DCUO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by StupidCarrot29, Jan 11, 2017.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

DCUO means the chance for me to play and participate in a world filled with the heroes and villains I've known about since the first episode of SuperFriends that I watched oh so many MANY years ago. It also means the chance to make my own heroes and villain (only two character slots were left after making so many heroes, and one is being saved for testing out Water LOL) to fight alongside those iconic characters. Not to mention getting to play dress-up with all those characters and tweaking their outfits and looks to reflect either new gear or the seasons (and seasonal events). :D

It means a combat system that's kept me engaged and active in the game and one that has spoiled me a bit (tough to play more traditional MMOs now).

It means fun. I don't play a game if I'm not having fun playing it, and I play a LOT.

There have been bumps in the road, and decisions made that I don't always agree with or that have frustrated me. But I don't regret the time or money I've spent on the game. Thanks for the fun and here's to more in the future. :)
    • Like x 2
  2. Lightning Lahai New Player

Not gonna lie I agree with u. I've been playing this game causally since it first came out and seems like they've always made changes to negate your time and money u put in and make the game a little bit worse every time. This weekend I jumped on after months or atleast a year of not playing to find out they gave everybody a 100 cr boost. Every single RAID is full of DPS players and it just wasnt as fun as it used to be. As someone that used to buy subscriptions for my son and myself I dont really see a reason why I would spend another dime on this game. I'll also have good memories of this game but I also see its rapid downfall starting now.
  3. IamINC Dedicated Player

The best thing I have gained from 6 years of DCUO?

The friends I have made from all over the world , some of which I have actually been privileged to meet in person and share a beer with.

I'd love to say here's to many more years but lets be realistic , Probably won't be a 7th.
    • Like x 1