Halls of Power Part I Launches August 6, 2014!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 4, 2014.

1. winter13 New Player

Is there a new gear vendor in this dlcs?? Or are the 2 new styles only drops? I'm confused....
  2. xXRE1GNXx Level 30

Mepps, can you confirm whether there will be expert plans or not in this DLC?
  3. FEnix BlasterPt New Player

Know tell me if I can buy the dlc with paysafe and updates from the 5th canceled the purchase with paysafe?
  4. Teldon New Player

Yes there is. Though you use Marks of Fury and Tokens of Power to purchase them.

No there is not. Spytle confirmed Expert plans will be in DLC 12.
    • Like x 1
  5. MosTRealisT007 New Player

When are you guys going to drop some new gear for PvP?
  6. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

So anything not listed in the legendary benefits section of this site does not belong with the subscription (outside of what F2P and Premium members get).

I can see how some believe this though considering SOE sometimes uses it as a marketing tool for others to buy a subscription. "This", meaning early access to "new" DLC content.
  7. chessay New Player

so no info for EU members then? ........ as usual
  8. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

The question I have...will I be able to play the game tonight..Wasn't able to get on last night again...I'm telling you, this thing SOE/DCUO has with me being locked out every Tuesday and Wednesday or so it seems is getting old...seriously fast...

If I'm locked out tonight, I guess I will be calling support and asking to speak to the Vice President of operations...There is no need for me as a paying customer to be unable to play the game every Tuesday and Wednesday....

I really would like to play the new Raids tonight with one of my 100+ CR toons...you know...
    • Like x 1
  9. Robbiiee New Player

What information do you need?
  10. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I think this will come when they reach the top tier for T6...Right now PVP 90 gear was equal to the top gear in PVE back in January...
  11. chessay New Player

are you playing on EU server by any chance because i have this issue also, tuse and weds, from 12pm till around 4pm (peak times) down, ive been playing 2 weeks so i dont know if this is a constant but if it is i will be unsubscribing and asking for a refund
  12. chessay New Player

just some down times please, they are allways posted for just US servers, so its a lil hrd to work out, plus its down in EU at peak times, so id like to know why? if anyone can explain thankyou
  13. Mazarati Active Player

Hoped everyone stocked up on replays, during the half off sale. When the world comes up, the grind will be real today.
  14. Robbiiee New Player

The game does down this long once a month, twice if a DLC is dropping, for a game update, you then have a 5 minute restart everyday.

It's how the business works. And business is good. The games what? 2/3 years? Its done well.
  15. Robbiiee New Player

It's done in US morning simply because its a predominantly US market and the staff responsible work in America.

Should be up 17:00 London time, though SHOULD is the underlying factor, always give or take 2/3 hours.
    • Like x 1
  16. chessay New Player

hmmm maybe i hav just caught it at the start of the month hence all the down time, and the 5 min restart would that be the down time at 4am?
    also any idea UK time when the severs are back up?

Thnx
  17. chessay New Player

ahhh thnx very much, thats all the info i really needed, however it is a crying shame that DCUO seem to not have enough staff to spare 1 or 2 people to run a DCUO EU twitter to give us EU players some info relevant to us, so we dont have to bombard the forum with seemingly stupid questions
  18. Robbiiee New Player

I suggest following the main DCUO twitter, if you tweet at them asking for a rough estimate they'll give you one, say what you will about them, but they do know how to run Social Media. Also that way, they tweet when each server is back up therefore you're not just sat by a computer all day waiting :)
  19. chessay New Player

i allready follow them and i asked but recieved no reply,
    yes they are great on twitter for US severs but they have awful customer service for EU, the amount of tweets ive had today alone complaining about there being no info for EU severs is silly.

just a little note in the post with diff severs times would make a massive diffrence and wouldnt take 2 min to add
  20. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I'm USPS...Since July 4th I have had this issue... Four weeks plus...Than it has been every other Thursday or Friday I was also locked out of the game...Last weekend was the first time this did not happen to me...

The game is great when you can play...but constantly being locked 2 days a week, plus 1 or 2 other days is old...I pay for a 7 days a a week service and only get about 4 days out of that...If the service is up only 57% of the time, than I should only be charage 57% of the money...which means I would be paying around $10 instead of $15 each month. I would be ok with that since I'm losing quite a bit of playing time.

For reasons outside of DCUO control we lost 3-4 days of service and they provided us 200 royal points, this impacted all players..However, PS players continue to have some connection issues; mine started after update 39....Hopefully they fixed it...but it did not look like it as I was not able to connet yesterday...

I have asked for some form benefit for beign locked out for so much in the form of loyalty points...given that if I was to replay all instance I missed, it would cost me close to 2,500 replay badges... It is frustrating as league runs catchup raids on Wednesday and I have not been able to play any Wednesday since July 2nd. If I am not able to run the T6 raids tonigth, I hope DCUO goes out of its way to correct this wrong...
    • Like x 1