Halls of Power Part I Launches August 6, 2014!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Xibo Loyal Player

Great news !!!
    • Like x 1
  2. ReAni Mator New Player

Totally agree!! Ans I always sub. If you got the cr to get in then good luck to you... Fun for all.
    • Like x 1
  3. Certainlogic New Player

Yah! No early access, no problem at all. Won't have to play with pugs and run to noob problems. All league runs!

Hopefully after pushing out this DLC, you can focus on the prestige issues.

Thanks.
  4. Stark23 Committed Player

The butt hurt floweth strong everywhere on this forum. I feel sorry for the devs, I really do. Shut up and play the game, or don't. No one really cares in the end.
    • Like x 1
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There are no prestige issues, everything is working as intended. Unless you're having a problem that doesn't involve the weekly cap that is.
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    Made Wednesday a great day...and we're still on Tuesday!!!
  7. Stark23 Committed Player

Well that's not totally correct, I'm sure there's others but the one I know for sure that has issues is the T6 alert. The final bosses are only 105, so it's giving 106 players the discounted amount of prestige.
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Haven't heard about that issue. That's probably being addressed in tomorrow's update.
  9. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

Ah dang it, I have two essays and a test this week. I won't be able to play until Friday. :'(
    But still happy it's here! Cannot wait to check out the new alerts and raids.
  10. ErnieB Loyal Player

just so you know, that's the new model, when I got my membership it was still legendary and I remember it saying early access to DLC, also that list doesn't show you have access to the test server which can only be done as an all access member.
  11. Icey Ego Level 30

Voice
    • (PC Only): The active voice chat tab now displays the number of voice participants in the chat tab label.
    • (PC Only): Fixing a bug causing voice chat tabs to auto-switch when zoning.

this happens on PS too!
  12. ErnieB Loyal Player

MEPPS FORGET ALL I'VE SAID ABOUT EARLY ACCESS THING, THINS HAS JUST MADE UP FOR THE WRONGS YOU GUYS HAVE COMMITTED IN THE PAST (AT LEAST FOR THIS MONTH ANYWAY)
    New to the Marketplace – Auras!
    Anything can be made definitely cooler by making it glow. Buy an Aura and you can glow too! New Slim and Standard Auras are now available in the Marketplace!

A HUNDRED TIMES THANK YOU!!!!!

On a serious note, does this include plasmics?, since they where only obtainable on the bundles I wonder if they will be available too, even if they cost more than regular or slims.
    • Like x 1
  13. BigAl Devoted Player

Does this also mean the Prom Boxes are losing them as well? No more chance drops?
  14. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Yaaaaaaay!

Thanks for the Birthday Present, devs! :D
    • Like x 1
  15. lloyyyddd New Player

do a war for light part 2 with blue and orange rings
  16. Mister Brees New Player

Have they said if this is going to be a full update or is this going to be more like a hotfix?
  17. FromGold2Mighty New Player

Wooooow right when i go to NJ you bring dlc thanks. Thanks alot.
  18. SkullGang Devoted Player

Auras ? Marketplace ? Explain. Now.
    • Like x 1
  19. PH Knives New Player

Great news! Need to renew my membership ASAP.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

They will remain everywhere they are now.
    • Like x 1