Test Discussion GU97: Artifact Updates

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Batuba, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

For single target if the grim provided the electrified pi you wouldn’t need arc lighting which is a dps loss using on single target. And I would never use voltaic bolt cause it’s a terrible power.
  2. Batuba Developer

Updated original post with changes coming soon to a test server near you!
    • Like x 2
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Because it's not on test are you able you let us know whether any increases are planned for the bottled city soder artifact?

Its currently at 90% with stat buffs as well, is this going to be moved to 100% with additional buffs?
    • Like x 1
  4. Batuba Developer

No plans at this moment.
  5. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

For the Stone change the adding precision attacks at a 0.5 cooldown does that stack with the ability casts? Because then a might dps could simply keep using ability casts with a weapon tap inbetween each power and receive twice as much cooldown reduction than a precision dps would be able to generate in the same timeframe with their rotation.
  6. Batuba Developer

No, the proc currently looks at both Super Powers and weapon attacks. So they share the same internal CD.
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Ah ok, that's fine. Also would explain why my reduction was off because the 0.5 cooldown would exclude all clipped powers
  8. Batuba Developer

You probably were seeing lesser values because there was a bug to where the CD reduction was only lasting 12 seconds instead of 16 seconds. I don't believe the internal cd change has gone to PCtest yet.
  9. MrDevilz Well-Known Player

Batuba could you please take a look into this.Scrap of the Soul Cloak at rank 200 with 7% supercharge seems to be bugged for nature bug form and possibly wolf form also.I did example test first with Dash Attack to see if i get Supercharge from Soul Cloak and it worked,however with bug form it doesn't work.I also waited 30 seconds and still same result.
    • Like x 4
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

PROBLEM:
    the neo venom boost is the only SC that is interesting for WE dps,
    everything else is doing might based damage and is rather weak.
    there has never been a super charged head mod for 5% SC back.

SUGGESTION:
    the VWD should give 5% SC back after using the neo venom boost.
    it is similar to solar amplifier giving you a hand mod for free at lvl200.
    please let me know what you think about it, shouldn't break the game.
  11. Perdition Committed Player

Well, how about they just bring out a headmod for Neo-Venom instead? Fyi, the mod they added to solar amp is pretty useless, if they keep it the way that you cannot Jump or block out of it, i for one will not invest over a mil XP for something that is pretty much useless, same goes for the grimorium. The effect they added at 200 is not worth the XP you have to invest.
    • Like x 2
  12. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    The way Orbital Assistance responds to buffs and debuffs seems very inconsistent. I'm noticing my damage for Orbital Assistance varies based on whether I have a debuff inflicted and form change bonuses. However, I'm not noticing any boosts to the damage output for Orbital Assistance based on Neo-Venom Boost or Supply Drop. Those boost my overall damage, but I'm not seeing that reflected in the damage from Orbital Assistance.
  13. Batuba Developer

This was a larger issue that has to do with the abilities them self. I'm looking at making a fix to where both scrap of the soul cloak and just regular chest mod would work for these abilities.
  14. Batuba Developer

This is too specific of a mod for artifact, even a precision based one. Please keep all mod suggestions for other threads.
    • Like x 1
  15. L T Devoted Player

Could you make it so that the cloak returns more supercharge for 5000 and 10000 supercharge abilities?
  16. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Scrap and Eye combo is a might DPS' best friend. Almost all might users I know are wearing Eye, Scrap, and either Solar or Grimorium.
  17. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Strafing run for light is 10% back and is a 100% percenter. Speed drain is a 25% and get 2.5 % back . Neo venom is 50% and that would be 5% on par with others actually. Personally it should be 30secs too.
    • Like x 1
  18. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Thanx for the response on grim. I guess you thought it was too strong at 160 already so that's why it's not going anywhere.

Supercharges go hand and hand with Gem and scrap n currently no head mod for neo kinda messes up powers that don't have good super charges. It's not possible to throw a head mod with neo during this update? All in all it shoulda been updated with the revamp 2.5 yrs ago so that's why people are pushing for it.

Hopefully this can happen soon if not this update. Sorry for poking the lion again. You can't win the lottery if you don't play.
    • Like x 1
  19. Batuba Developer

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/neo-venom-boost-tactical-mod.303739/
    • Like x 1
  20. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i've been playing around with the Omegahedron a bit and wondered why it doesnt have support stats like Philosophers Stone or Eye of Gemini thus making it more accessible, since almost no Might dps has Power issues (unless youre missing a troll in a raid)
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.