Test Discussion GU97: Artifact Updates

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Batuba, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Hi. I have suggestions for Lazarus Pit Water artifact. At rank 200 it's have 15 mins cd and this is cool, but when you pick up yourself, you stay with very low hp so random AoE can kill you again. Can this artiact be changed to when you pick up yourself you also regen 50% of your max health or grant you shield for 3-6 seconds?
    • Like x 2
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

Those changes in combination with the cooldown would make the artifact to strong but i agree that reviving with 1% health is to weak, one can instantly die before one can even activate the soda... there should be atleast some protection for the duration of a second or so for a healer to be able to cast an emergency heal... no,yes maybe?!
    • Like x 1
  3. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Preach!
  4. GrimmMalbogia New Player

I don't think it would make the artifact too strong, I think it would make it viable. If you're rezing with 1% health, and go down almost instantly, then it kinda defeats the purpose of the artifact. You have to think, how often do you actually go down in a raid? If you're dying more than once every 30 minutes in a typical raid, then you may want to rethink what you are doing. Its suppose to be for those, moments where you just didn't see the aoe, or when the boss decides the tank is no longer the thing it wants to kill.
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Have the Lazarus controller inputs been fixed on console? It’s way too easy to use accidentally. Please change the self revive button to R3 or something.
  6. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

The Omega Hedrron, suggestion for the Auras achieved at power usage balance, an actual glow! With a variance.
  7. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

To add to the previous and expand on my initial post, I would like to see a bit more action with Kryptonian artifacts, I have to admit the enhanced glow from heat vision is astounding, but my latest greatest (suggestion) is the Amulet of Rao for a Red Sun radiance enhancement akin to the Rao symbol Jor El of comics lore has adorned on his chest or headband. The level of radiance corresponding to the artifact reference points. Thank you.
  8. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Have you made the fix for this? I just tried on test server and still not triggering the SC back when going into wolf form. Please tell me this will be done before live as it makes levelling up soul cloak pointless for nature players. And on a side note thanks for the Neo-Venom head mod! Well happy with that addition.

ADDED LATER: I may be wrong, I think it is working, it was just the 7% is such a small amount returned that it barely even shows on the supercharge bar. Sorry for being a pain and thanks.
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

10. Batuba Developer

Yes, this was changed to allow both these form changes to benefit from Cloak and Extended Supercharge
    • Like x 2
  11. The Anxient Loyal Player

Great work! Thank you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.