GU40: Gadgets Advanced Mechanic

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Katnikov, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

I wouldn't say better. Probably viable in stealth if it happens.

The two tick finishers are faster compared to photon. Photon biggest hits come from the last two. If it were to happen, it would be possible to use.

I read what you wrote about getting kicked out of stealth. You just use stealth and you're out? Did you try to redo your loadout? like refreshing t hem by using armory?
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

Yeah I realized this today when I was raiding as well. Atm since GU didn't hit live yet I'm still playing with stealth for clipping purposes and Bunker Buster.

Guess how many stealth attacks (SB, BB) I did over the raid? Two Stickies and one Bunker over all the fights :X

Hope the GU hits soon so I don't need Stealth in my DPS loadout anymore. Then I will only miss it in my controller loadout. No, "miss" is not the right word I guess. I'm only half myself without it QQ
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

Yep. It seems to doing these shenanigans at will. Sometimes I say stealthed and sometimes I don't. Well in DPS as I said I can live without it, but its a hard loss for controlling since I use it so many times to dodge attacks, use another SC, and so on ..
  4. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

By chance is your stealth mod active? that's really weird.
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

Yep, Stealth Mod is active as well. Same thing happens when I wanna summon Robo Sidekick or Turret in PVP after I rallied. It simply stops the "call" animation and the cooldown resets..
  6. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

Should probably put in a bug report explaining it.
  7. Troll Zama New Player

The robot not summoning is something very common I hear about from people in game. They say the only way they can get it to come out is to clip it with something when that happens.

Either way its a bug that needs to be reported.
  8. Nitefelina New Player

Well what we have is going live. Time to perfect that rotation and be happy to no longer rely on WM.

I for one am very excited. I did a 30 second rotation of AM and was able to get off 8 EMPs. I went live and was able to get off 9 WM hits in the same 30 sec. With EMP hitting basically twice as hard as my live WM it's safe to say I'm going to have a ton of damage fun come Tuesday (after I respec and remod full might ugh!)
    • Like x 2
  9. Roomba Dedicated Player

But but.... everyone still uses WM alongside the AM
    • Like x 1
  10. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

Some people prefer the classic way of DPSing. Even though WM is good, they like that nostalgic style.

I was known as a gunslinging dps for awhile. WM didn't really help me. It was more of a hindrance.

Any other weapon is fine, but pistols, it ain't happening. With AM, I can go back with no problem.
    • Like x 3
  11. Roomba Dedicated Player

Don't get me wrong... if I can be competitive without WM entirely, I will be a happy Roomba.
  12. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

Roomba, did the league give you that message i left for you last night?
  13. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

I didn't have the opportunity to test this much, but there is one issue I would like to have clarified with Stealth.
    On Live I get kicked out of Stealth instantly if I am holding an Artifact Weapon. Is this still the case on Test? If it is, can any dev confirm if it is intended or a bug? (My guess is that it works similar to the CC trinket, you can only have one form changing effect active at a time... bummer if it is)

Also, since this has been ignored so far...
    EMP Pulse still doesn't make sense!! :confused:
  14. Schimaera Devoted Player

Maybe gadgets EMP stands for something else? Electric Motive Power? Energi Mega Persada?

But yes, seriously, this should be fixed either to EMP or EM Pulse. I'd like to see the first version, since this is what everyone says anyways.
    • Like x 1
  15. Mr.Me New Player

Energized Micro-particle Pulse <.<
    • Like x 1
  16. Roomba Dedicated Player

ErmaGerd, Pizza!

Particle..
    • Like x 3
  17. Ivy Bird Committed Player

fixed (maybe)
    • Like x 2
  18. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

And of course they didn't fix it... guess it would have taken too many resources to rename the power before it goes live :rolleyes:

So did anyone use Stealth successfully when equipped with an Artifact Weapon?
  19. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

It might be intended instead of it being a bug.

Other powers that has the ability to switch to different form like Nature can't switch forms.

I don't even think you can go snowman with it lol
  20. Schimaera Devoted Player

The strange thing is:

You can't get into stealth while holding an Urgrund weapon. You can't use your armory while holing an Urgrund weapon. You can't use your armory while being transformed by the Central City Trinket.

BUT

You can transform with a Central City Trinket while holding an Urgrund Weapon. You even can use the hidden abilities of the Trinket then.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.