GU39 Preview: Donation Box

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Zinbik, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drakonicus New Player

Zinbik, do you think is possible, down the line, add a monetary value of, lets say $1-$5, to stuff like the styles that drop from the vault or the lockboxes ? I know its sounds silly, but i would rather "Dmat" then for almost nothing, then just delete then for my inv.

Maybe even, and i know i am reaching here, a button to just suck all the trash loot for your inv ?
    • Like x 4
  2. King Nero-EU-PC New Player

So, i get that league can have max 400k prestige, but i heard somewhere there is a limit on week also, can someone tell me the value of this?
  3. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

I’m curious to see what items beyond gear we’ll be able to Dematerialize in order to gain Prestige.

In particular I would suggest that R&D materials and Vault (formally Lockbox) accessories be added to the list of items that can be Dematerialized.

I was hoping that such a feature would be a part of a R&D expansion but Dematerialization initially looks to be the “spiritual” expansion.

While we did see in last night’s webcast that Lockbox styles weren’t included in the list of items that could be Dematerialized, I do hope that this will be reconsidered.

All in all, everything looks interesting and I’m DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing what GU39, League Halls and Halls of Power have to offer. :D
    • Like x 1
  4. tukuan Devoted Player

From the prestige thread:https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...9-preview-prestige.209716/page-9#post-2655977

5. tukuan Devoted Player

Zinbik, one thing I've been really curious about is will we be able to delete from League decoration inventory? I believe 700 items is the cap, and given that a lot of furniture sells for almost nothing on the broker, I could see someone innocently or maliciously spamming the inventory full of unwanted items. This could be someone just trying to up their prestige or it could be a "parting gift" from someone just before leaving.

Either the end result could be an inventory full of garbage.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Well, there is a permission to donations. If you feel someone would act that way, even as a joke, you might want to keep that donation list limited and maybe they have to mail it to the person who donates or something. Like maybe an alt that is setup just to acquire the prestige from donated base items. *shrug* I would like to think people wouldn't do that, but I've seen some horrible "breakup" pictures of trusted lovers getting abused because they made someone mad. lol

Anyways, it comes down to trust, but if they do implement that, I want to be able to do that in my own list. >< I have too many items I don't want anymore. Like anything from the Mystical or Occult sets.
  7. SkullGang Devoted Player

We can donate marks right ? Or have I misunderstood ?
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

But wouldn't the limit be 700 items placed? I don't think there is a limit on how many you can have in your inventory.
    • Like x 1
  9. BumblingB I got better.

No, I believe it is an indirect donation. Something that costs marks can be donated, but there is no direct method. This is for tier vendor gear and soders come in handy. You can just demat instead of delete. :)
    • Like x 2
  10. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

Haven’t seen this thread get in attention from the devs, there are various questions being asked about items that can be donated and of particular interest to me, dematerialized.

While this is not one of the flashier aspects of GU39, this is one that will impact us nearly as much as any of the additions that’re being introduced.
  11. SkullGang Devoted Player

Ah cool so with these spare MoF I can just buy and demat for some big prestige ? nice.
    • Like x 1
  12. CountryCajun New Player

So will we be able to do anything with the commendations we get from the solo and duo instances that we can't use? They are worth 50 bucks to the vendors. It would be so cool to be able to put them in the league bank for the ones that aren't maxed out on their renown yet. I under stand it's something you "earn" but by the time your renown is high enough to buy from the vendors that require it, it's useless to you. Just a thought...
  13. CountryCajun New Player

FaelwolfNew Member

Drakonicus said: ↑

“I think you can Demateiralize (Serious, we need a nickname for that) those, since you can sell it for money.”How about "Zap"? ex. "I'll just zap these horns and be done with it"

Yup, I'm good with that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.