GU39 Preview: Donation Box

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Zinbik, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigAl Devoted Player

How about junk from the vault?
    • Like x 5
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Dmat maybe;)
    • Like x 6
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

Thanks for the replies :)
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

As some1 already stated i would love to know how the dematerialize works for the salvage feats? Is it separate or will it count towards salvage? And if it doesnt count for salvage any thoughts to adding a dematerialize feat for the league with a counter that ticks when any league member dematerializes something? Ive always thought some league feats that we achieve as a group would be cool.
    • Like x 4
  5. Drakonicus New Player

Oh. Thats better then "Horn in"....:oops:
    • Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I plan to Dmat a whole bunch of Horns... ;)
    • Like x 3
  7. Drakonicus New Player

Word
    • Like x 2
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

Based on the information yes, but it won't be worth much.
  9. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

How much bigger will the league halls be compared to a base. Would it be able to fit 50 league members without having to worry about jumping over others to get around?Will it only have 1 floor?
    • Like x 1
  10. BumblingB I got better.

The styles from the vault have no sale value, so they wont have any prestige either.
    So I would assume that collections can't either. Oh well.
    • Like x 1
  11. The Kid Blurr Well-Known Player

Now don't get me wrong, I have been locating forward to this sense the start of the game, so for three years now. When Home Turf came out one of my league mates said that I'd flip and you know what? I DID! It was a beautiful step forward in bringing us something for the League! So we waited a year, or 2-I forgot when Home Turf came out I didn't buy it-and only stayed on to see it then these Previews came out and it got even better. I love almost everything I've read and the stuff I don't love is because I can't fully understand it so I'm waiting for the Livestream. As I read, I ran across one post that nearly broke my heart; We can't use our base items for the League Hall. This has been in development for a year, and we can't use the items we've actually been collecting for the L.H? And I'm not just talking about our league, others have been searching for the base items and such. T.T real bummer. I really hope this is just something coming in the DLC or another Update and not just something they decided not to add.
  12. KN1TE Dedicated Player

It would b more reason to run more content more often then. PVE & PVP if that ^ is true.
    • Like x 1
  13. Faelwolf Active Player

How about "Zap"? ex. "I'll just zap these horns and be done with it"
    • Like x 4
  14. 2reu New Player

will we be able to see who donates? or is it a what's there is there and somebody put it in
  15. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

Luv the idea of “dematerialization” as I’ve wanted an expansion to R&D for some time and it being integrated into League Halls makes it even better.

That said, will we be able to “Dematerialize” excess R&D materials like Focusing Elements, Simple and Complex Materials, as well as R&D Components?

Also, is there any chance we’ll be able to “Dematerialize” styles and other items we receive from the vault as well as sub-Level 30 items?
  16. Minnion Devoted Player

So wait does this mean that we get a weakly prestige bonus for our league just from having our lair decorated?
  17. Drakonicus New Player

Yes
  18. BigAl Devoted Player

Then hows about we give them some value and make them no longer useless?
    • Like x 3
  19. BumblingB I got better.

That should be in its own thread, I suppose.
    • Like x 1
  20. BigAl Devoted Player

It has been. In several, to be frank. C'est la vie....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.