GU39: Fire Update

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by spord, Jul 2, 2014.

1. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

You obviously realize the situation. You gonna have to adjust to it. If new additional adds get pull in, make time to use wildfire again. The cool down is instant and the animation instant.

Your right, its exactly what you need to do.
  2. Ñatsu Dragneel New Player

are you actually thinking that my idea of the burning is good or bad i cant pick that out of your text. yh u can use it instant but still its gonna be a dmg loss and its gonna be a dmg loss everytime u need to use it again.
  3. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

I'm against it. I'm not saying your wrong. I just feel that with everything fire has, you can adjust to it very easily.

You will lose damage if you choose not to cast an instant cast power that inflicts the PI for you. It's obvious that if you continue to do the rotation as a new NPC comes in, your not gonna get to you're full potential. But if you do choose to cast wildfire as you see the tank pulling a new add or you see the new add coming, it's given to reapply that fire so you can continue to use AM.

Any powers that rely on power interaction goes through the same struggles as fire does. At least fire is an instant cast and takes no time casting. So you're not gonna lose that much time to do it.
  4. Ñatsu Dragneel New Player

In my opinion, this was to make fire equal at least in WM to other Powers.
    Electricity>Fire
    Rage>Fire
    Sorcery>Fire
    Ice>Fire

I dont see how it got equally i know what u mean and to your information i am not stupiditly following a loadout. i change it when it needs to be changed. Wildfire is fast yes it has nice range also and burns the targets, but 1 wildfire cast ( with WM ) will take same time as a
    Spont Comb with WM and u will do around 4-5 k less dmg with it now im not sure if u dont see it or if u dont want to see it, but this problem is in WM and in AM if new adds spawn u will need to apply burning again while other powers like ice / electro and so on can just do their usual stuff. and if u dont use WM for Wildfire wich i believe u do. U will loose around 1 sec time everytime u cast it 3 s = WM

wm lowest: 1000 2000 4000 WM highest 2500 6000 150000 now please explain to me how low the amount of dmg is that u loose in a 60 min raid where ads spawn like Lockdown.
  5. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

I never called you stupid. I didn't say your post was wrong. Everyone's feed back is important. I'm just letting you know how I would adjust for the situation since range wise, wildfire is an instant case, making it as viable as any other PI applier.
  6. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

7. Ñatsu Dragneel New Player

i didnt

1 i didnt say u called me stupit i wanted to mention that i know what i do once uppon a time i was one of the top fire dps if not the top on villain side PC EU at least till WM came.

2. I tested all powers i wrote up there with same stats. : Rage even without SC they have more DMG SC gives them the additional KABOOM to destroy everything.

3. Fire<Electricity :Electricity: we take it simple 2 adds there u make push 2k dmg on each next push 4-6k dmg 2 new ads appear u use push 2 targets have the effect already so u make on them usual dmg 2 new targets get a little less dmg but with next push its full dmg again now the dmg is hard to define here since its 4 targets of wich 2 of them have the polarization and 2 dont but its not important to this point.

Fire: WIldfire = 1k dmg 1.5k max if ur lucky. the targeets burn 1.5k dmg just to make it more visual. u use Spont Comb 4-6k dmg now 2 new targets tag along u need wildfire 1.5dmg (while electricity can do push again and has much more dmg out.) then u can start with Spont Comb again. u can calculate that together electricity comes up on par each time u miss 1 ad wiith Burning like u said 1 sec isnt much but 3 sec is a WM and in 60 mins of a raid it will happen many times and each time u are gonna loose dmg. 1 * 21(this is a low number. in 60 min raids or so this will haben quite a lot more,) = 21 times recast of wildfire ( in ur method 1 sec fail each time ) = 7 WM so 7 times more WM can make up to 100k dmg

4 Sorcery : I dont know what u know but sorcery beats Rage with SC so i dont even wanna start where this is going ^^.

5 ice: uuh boy xD much to discuss here ice has always beaten fire in dps if played right at least till now. i didnt test it since last Update but a friend did the same guy who beats rage with sorcery wich used SC in dmg ( and i can tell u they are at the top dps of the whole villain side server EU atm.)

now knowing all this the only thing we would get by my suggestion is that we would at least be able to be on par with the other powers.
    new ads jump in NP snice one target is burning or more it will spread to them like Spont Comb used to do it. Striktly speeking i see it in my eyes so that we at least can be same as other powers.

Now i know it dosnt seem like much that fire is lacking but each time u have to apply that burn again cause one ad was missing will cost u dmg and litle by little u are gonna fall behind. and i was speaking only for WM.
    AM has bigger problems : no fire : no volitality : no dmg: whole procedure to stack volitality needs to be recasted. thats actually what i think why WM is still ahead of AM same thing happens on AM but AM needs way more time to make up for it.
  8. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

9. Ñatsu Dragneel New Player

kay tested it again over and over again Inferno / Wildfire / Meteor. everything actually in every possible way to burn the targets.
    Fire is still Lacking. U burn targets u have time for 2 Spont Comb and need to burn them again. I want to point out again im not playing with good ppl but actually with the best of the best from the server. I try to compare myself ( and i think im on their lvl ) and try to use anything possible with fire to actually match them.

Inferno had the best Impact on the dmg not much more then Meteor but much better then Wildfire i went with the same guy 2 times in t6a themescyra 3-4 time we both electric ( he has better stats then me / prec based ) he did in 20 mins 100k more dmg then i did actually almost everytime..

and then 6 runs me as fire and him as electricity. Dmg difference was 400-700k in 20 mins. with wildfire 700k dmg with inferno 400k with meteor 550k we had same trolls and same tank to be sure we dont change anything. ( i couldnt try other powers since i didnt have power tokens on liveserver.)

Same thing AM . Fire Am is rly bad in liveserver maybe cause of the lacking might ? or maybe just cause its not up to WM yet each mistake in AM costs you alot of dmg.

and the last thing that i think u did not understand what i wrote actually is this : don't WM to wildfire. Just tape wildfire to fiery weapon and start WM to Spont c. New adds come, tap Wildfire and do WM to Spont c. It's the same explaining i provided above. 1 second doesn't ruin your dps rotation.
    Yh 1 sec is not much since its 1 sec right ???
    but in a raid or alert where u need to reuse it all the time u miss 1 sec every time u use wildfire or another burning skill.
    in a 60 min raid ( lets say it happens only every 5 mins once) thats 30 times = 30 sec. 30 sec is around 10 WM combos.
    average dmg of a WM : 1000 3000 6000 = 10k * 10 = 100k dmg only cause of the need to aply the dot again. then u have the lack of a good supercharge. and that u get mightbuff isntead of Prec wich would stack much better with WM(i know elec has might too but elec has a badass supercharge).

And on top of that we need to aply the Burning every 3 WM again other powers dont have the need to do it since most of the time the mainskill applys it or they have a skill that actually matches the dmg of reaplying it.(im talking about powers that got revamped not the ones who didnt.)

Thats why i think that the Burning of fire should spread and even if it does i still think that fire cant overcome the other powers yet since its missing a good supercharge.
  10. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

I'm not having that same issue when running straight WM or with AM.
    • Like x 2
  11. Ñatsu Dragneel New Player

Hey im not sure if this here is still beeing readed but i wanted to thank the Devs very much. Vulcanic calmity got the boost it needet now i can keep myself at the same dmg range as other powers ( with WM ) ty very much :3
  12. Ñatsu Dragneel New Player

Here the results i came out with. enjoy