GU33 - 2 New Bugs - MOV Lair Trinkets

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by RogerDC, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Brice Allen Loyal Player

No problems here man...out of curiosity though, did you make sure the Cells were recharged? The ones on the second page of your mainframe.
    • Like x 1
  2. compasionate grenade Committed Player

I thought 1 supply drop was normal in 1vs1(shadowland node capture) but when my opponent drops her/his and all 4 come down i was shocked and there i knew it was bugged, for me. I did a relog and same thing happened.
    • Like x 1
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on this.
    • Like x 3
  4. Kroye Loyal Player

I had a weird deal last night were my tactical mods were grayed out, but when I went to the mainframe to check everything I was fine on my power cells and mark of triumph rentals. Then, after checking the mainframe, the tactical mods were white again, so I assumed it was just some glitch that remedied itself after I interacted with the mainframe.

Edit to add: boo@ supply drop :p
    • Like x 2
  5. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

I actually was going to give in and use HT last night, just because some matches were that tough without it hehe. But then mine wasn't working anyways so I didn't :p.

Lots of bugginess with HT last night.
    • Like x 1
  6. Kroye Loyal Player

So...you ended up not "defecting" to the pro-HT side?

(See what I did there? :p )
    • Like x 1
  7. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Had the same problem last night. I logged in and out to attempt to fix it. Funny thing is, when I logged in, my Tac mods came up expired. When I switch off and on thereafter they showed up as working. Very weird. My Supply, back-up, and orbital are all messed up as well. Thanks for working on this.
  8. MurdaMessiah New Player

same here 1 globe ps3
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue here and will get it fixed as soon as possible.
    • Like x 3
  10. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

definitely alot of major issues with HOme Turf since patch.
    supply drop is basically broken, and the tact mods thing i cant figure out exactly whats goin on yet, but its messed as well for sure.
  11. Stitch Well-Known Player

Orbital Strike is doing about 200 damage even though it is fully boosted. It seems like all mainframe trinkets are broken.
    • Like x 1
  12. Max Volt Committed Player

13. kidd94kidd New Player

whats even weirder is that my tac mods expired in my base but there still active on my gear. big glitching there
  14. JustaWolf New Player

Can we have an ETA on the fix so i know when to Re-Up these features in my base.
    Thanks in Advance
    • Like x 2
  15. TroEL Dedicated Player

just to add on the pile I'll reiterate what most have already said and what I hope Mepps et al have already discovered.

Upon intial log in my HT mods are greyed like my rent is due [though it is currently paid in full]. Once I activate my mainframe everything goes back to normal.
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Mepps said this was all fixed with the morning restart today anyway.
  17. TroEL Dedicated Player

I never saw him say this nor has this been fixed
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's in the GU33 update notes as a reply and it has been fixed for me. Some people in my league were having issues with their mods until they took off the gear and put it back on again - which fixed it. Everything I was having a problem with yesterday is now working fine.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This was resolved with a hotfix this morning.