GU 41 : Death of PvP Arenas.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by TyrantNyema, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savageprime New Player

Ok. It makes sense on paper just hard to put into visual based on how we play now. Any idea as to why dmg is at 35% while healing is at 25%?

Also how does that affect sp allocation. Should we really be going for all our crits and stacking resto? Cause being capped it seems like going into an arena with 4k resto is now a waste.
  2. Pew New Player

As far as i know the only thing capped is critical chance and magnitude. Depending on what buffs are used there will be a maximum viable sp allocation to the crit innates once live numbers are known.

The 25% healing is as far as i know replacing the current 65% healing increase healer role bonus in PvP and scales limitless with resto.
  3. Spidersting Committed Player

We are only being capped by crit, and role %'s so stacking base stats like health, power, dom, prec, might, resto, vit will still be effective. I don't think anyone is going to be able to reach that cap anyways unless they are using powerset buffs that increase crit chance because we are losing affinities on pvp armor due to not having role gear.
  4. Lantern Doomblade New Player

Wait why is everyone saying the new gear has 5k precision? In the picture of the stats it is 5k might and 1.4k precison?
  5. theoverlord85 New Player

I use to pvp more then pve but after ht I quit. And no ppl don't only pve to help their pvp.
  6. NCR RANGER New Player

Super High dominance doesn't negate the effects of a breakout trinket, Tanks can cleanse debuffs and control effects, while healers can heal through a healing debuff because restoration is a scaling stat and dominance is not.
  7. AlienMagi New Player

Keep home turf white mods for arenas, its the sole reason why i spent 10€ for your dlc, and I dont like being ripped off.
    • Like x 3
  8. Sabigya Steadfast Player

"I payed for HL for the sole reason of having an advantage over someone, why was it nerfed? and I don't like being ripped off".
    • Like x 3
  9. bot New Player

Why so many pve non player characters in PvP areanas? And second lets face it there is always gonna be that one guy in areanas who holds block 90% of the time.unfortunately with my expert targeting skills I somehow alway seem to get locked onto that guy. Nothing worse than being killed by someone who never even attacked u. As far as the equipment i am a healer if I can't get enough resto from my gear to heal my group what good am I? Will be forced to switch to dps. Same with controllers. It could kill support roles in pvp.
  10. The Klepto New Player

So did they say in GU41 they will finally fix Last Laugh DLC so tons and tons of people can finish up the feats that are unattainable right now? Just curious it's only been out of the game since... Ah I don't know GU27
  11. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Umm not to sound rude but try block breaking... (Hold Range)
    • Like x 1
  12. Zezimar Committed Player

I made my research and figured out that the OP didn't even reply anymore to his own thread & it has 13 pages now.
    I allways say it, never feed the troll.. the Op be like :
    [IMG]
  13. ErnieB Loyal Player

That's why I congratulated him, this is clearly a troll thread, yet it's still active, chances are they OP hasn't even logged in since he made it.
  14. Sabigya Steadfast Player

The OP was banned. Being an alt of an already banned member.
    The reason its still active is there are people who have a P2W attitude or like to curb stomp T1 players.
    • Like x 1
  15. furrinator New Player

"wm definitely sealed the coffin" AMEN!
  16. DG-MOD-17 New Player

Locking this as the thread was dead. Please do not reanimate old threads.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.