GU 31 Camera Change

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by NegativeMass, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoloKytten New Player

Interesting, So I found a new zooming problem today.

The zooming locks up if you are trying to hold/place an item in your base. Its semi-inconvenient because you have to zoom out then pick your item.
  2. SilencedHeal New Player

Mmmm... Is this fix coming along? It is hard to see the health bars and so on atm, I get hit or in a shield and it zooms into my back outta my stomach which is not a fun thing to do.. It was working fine before why not put it back to the way it was till fix it done? This is very hard to work it if I get shielded or hit it zooms in making me go the wrong direction or loosing track of mobs as well

either way at least a fix will come soon...
  3. NegativeMass Developer

A fix for this bug should be released with Game Update 32. Until then, you can work around this bug by going out of movement mode in fights where you are seeing the bug.
  4. YoloKytten New Player

Cool here is a picture of what I was talking about.
    As you can see I cannot move around zooming locks up if you are trying to hold/place an item in your base to the point their is texture clipping.

[IMG]
    http://snag.gy/mZspj.jpg
  5. NegativeMass Developer

I'm not sure if that's new or not, but I'm getting that too. I'll add it to the list.
    • Like x 1
  6. NegativeMass Developer

My camera fix for the zooming when fighting large enemies should be in GU 32 on PC Test. Has anyone who experienced the bug in GU 31 had a chance to try PC Test yet?
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.