Green Aura????

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dominic Omega, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

2. Toshknight Loyal Player

they could easily come out witha jade color. darker color that matchest the GL suit Color code. not the Ring color

[IMG][/quote] But wth .... seriously.... just give it to the players already were not gonna stop these threads
  3. Toshknight Loyal Player

also.... The Lanterns auras arent even as bigas ours. if you look at sinestro in Oan or star labs w/e where ever you see him his energy surrounds him. its not even really a aura
  4. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

What in the world possessed someone to bring this ...... back, I didn't look at who it was I really don't want to know.
    There was a comment form from a Dev, words that weren't so well put giving all those who keep this going something to throw back at them, and not about copyright (another wrong wording) but DC having final say in all things.

To your other post none of us who can think understand why this keeps coming up. Question asked and answered, its no, let it go already.
  5. BigBadRon Well-Known Player

Or maybe blue and yellow stripes. :p
  6. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

i still can't belive that all about copyright, do you have a link proving it?
  7. The Kitsune New Player

This was on page 4 of this very same thread. It is a DC thing and not a DCUO thing. It is not going to happen. If you do not like it then contact DC and tell them to let use have a green Aura.

I really cannot believe this is still going. I guess people are too thick headed to listen to reason and logic.
    • Like x 1
  8. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

Deadmeat has commented a couple of times in this thread, I'll let you find that yourself. As for how contract law works in general, that's basic stuff they teach in year 11 and 12 legal studies. I'm not going to do that research for you, there's plenty of info on the net.
  9. Statman New Player

On top of what Sechuran said, it's actually not a copyright issue. It's an IP constraint DC Comics (not DCUO) has placed upon the game. The first two sentences of the last paragraph in that Mepps quote above pretty much sums up why DC Comics (not DCUO) won't let us have one.
    • Like x 2
  10. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

I would like to correct you on 1 thing. In the cape carmine lighthouse duo a bane thug has the green glow. Also I think other computer enemies also have it I just can't remember what ones do.
  11. thenewkidd New Player

Be a villain and get a gold aura..
    /thread.
  12. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

13. Comixfan Committed Player

I went with the psychoreactive slime look from Ghostbusters II :)

[IMG]