Gotham Time Capsule and Quark Vendor Recap

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Trexlight, Sep 26, 2017.

1. lfc09kris Well-Known Player

Garbage, the people defending this crap are actually hilarious
    • Like x 1
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Forget who gets what first that's irrelevant the only people that care about that sorta thing are the whales.

Its why you get people spending 200mil for op collections week one or spamming replays week one.

They're going to do what they're going to do irrespective you'll be far more content if you forget whales and just get on with what you want to do and live within your means.

The people that are going to get this stuff first are the people willing to pay no matter what the cost.

The smarter people or at least in my opinion are the people that are going to wait for bonus weekends and stabilizer sales, they're going to get it when they can; but get it substantially cheaper, so whose really winning?

Sure they'll get it slower, but at the end of the day we all end up in the same place with the same items.

Some just want to spend hundreds of dollars to stand in the wt and gloat about it, who cares? Let them do it, ignore them don't give them the time of day...

Saltiness, jealousy, attention; that's what these people want and that's what a number of them are paying for. ;)

Also ignore the jackpot, consider it a bonus and also never trust anyone who tells you they got bonuses, people lie about that sort of thing notoriously because if they admitted what they paid for some virtual bling at times they'd be embarrassed :)
    • Like x 4
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

Havent ya noticed what this game has become? Mind numbing easy content because most of the community has an attention span of 2 seconds. And the majority lose their mind over shiny pixels. Players who would rather buy everything then run content for rewards. And i say anything meaning we all know many players would much rather buy the best gear and feats. No wonder daybreak keeps doing this stuff.

Im gonna be the 1st to say i told ya so when they add more stuff to this vendor very soon and add feats to all of it. Some of said TCs would end up getting out of control when they introduced the 1st one and look at it now. How many players have quit this game because of TCs? This game isnt about content anymore. Its about spending $ to play dress up. They even added an RNG element to this and somehow people think thats better? :rolleyes: Players have become so normalized to this now that they actually defend it. :oops:

Despite my opinion on all of it i will say great job to trex for putting a guide together on this. Showing the prices and doing all the math to figure the #s. Well done sir :)
    • Like x 3
  4. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Which styles do you sell first? Sell high buy them low? That is how the broker meta works now if I'm not mistaken. I have over 100 million but I won't let the broker suck me dry again. :mad:
    • Like x 1
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

It helps me in the decision to cancel my subscription soon. Thanks trex :)
  6. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Quark Vendor items are non-tradable right? I know they're account bound but can you trade them?
  7. Trexlight Devoted Player

I was told they are not tradeable or sellable on the Broker. I trust the source but of course Im waiting to hop on and see for myself.
    • Like x 2
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The ones you try to shame are dealing with it (even though it's not so easy for them, they're still finding enjoyment). You are obviously very unhappy; yet you are still here day in and day out punishing yourself for no good reason.

Who's the dumb one in this equation?
    • Like x 2
  9. Nydia Level 30

New time capsules.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

this is all that i will say.
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. inferno Loyal Player

Im just planning on saving up the quarks, doesnt matter to me when i get the big ox stuff, eventually i will. It took me 3 years to get Oolong gear before it became common.

I wonder since the TCs seem to be the place they're dropping a lot of these items, would giving members a free stabilizer per run become a huge membership incentive?
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]

HAVE WE MET?!?!!
  13. Trexlight Devoted Player

Proper Guide and breakdown has been posted and updated with everything so far seen in game

Find it here.
    • Like x 3
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

T-Rex..... you rock. ;)
    • Like x 1