GENERATION 1 would love to have you! (USPS, Heroes)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Celestial Paragon, Jan 21, 2014.

1. AbsoluteZero Committed Player

2. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Whats up G-1. Just wanted to throw a bump to the thread here and show some love to the league. You guys rock. I so enjoy running with you all. Sometimes the runs are a little harder but we get through them. You guys [and gals] are kind, fun and helpful and I am proud to have the G-1 name over my head. See you all in game.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Duxes New Player

Well said! I had a blast running with everyone last night.
  4. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Yeah, we have a good crew and most of them are on pretty regularly. What I have been seeing lately and am happy to see is a slew of new names [not that I have been here long myself] that I am not familiar with but who appear to be pretty cool, helpful people.
  5. Duxes New Player

Yup, G1 has always had great and friendly members. By the time you joined I had already left. It's members like you that keep this league going strong. I've been playing Destiny mostly this past year but it was getting boring.

I like all the new content coming up and all the stuff I missed so I'll be playing DC alot more. If you need any help with anything let me know and I'll be more than happy to help :)

And that sig from Wizdom looks sweet. I'll have to get him to make me a new one lol.
    • Like x 1
  6. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Yeah, Whiz was the Sig man. I am not sure where he has been. I think someone said he was traveling for work or something [could be wrong about that] but I did hear that he had to be gone for a bit due to outside life stuff. I was lucky enough to be one of the several who got a sig from him before he left. He is pretty good at matching the character [colors and themes] with a cool effect and background.

By the by I will be on around 5-6pm EST tonight and will be one for most of the night if you or anyone else is looking to marathon run stuff.
    • Like x 1
  7. Duxes New Player

That sounds good I'll be on. Yeah I still talk to wiz on psn. He was actually on last week and I was trying to convince him to stay. He's been playing NBA 2k lately. He made a few sigs for my other toons Regora & Durzo and they look really sweet. I just haven't been able to update my sig yet.
  8. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Sup G-1. Just wanted to say hey. Got myself up to a solid 141 on both DPS and Tank roles. If anyone needs a hand with any runs or such, I will be on around 8:30pm EST and hanging around looking for something to do. Anyone up for a try on UM?
    [IMG]
  9. Brennsinger Well-Known Player

Bumping for our friends at Generation 1, always a pleasure to run with one of you guys :)
  10. Perma Freeze New Player

Um I'm a returning player who took a break for a while but I have some friends who started playing and I just started again and just made a hero to play with them but I'm looking for a league for us to join that willing to work with new players and help them with the game.
  11. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

As of current we are pretty slow on just having the league together.

But rest assured, once corss play is launched we will be actively recruiting both new, mid, and end game players. I'll probably be starting a new thread too for it.
  12. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Also I'm going to need new people to help me with recruiting in game and on the forums here. So if any league mates are interests please contact me.
  13. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Ok, giving this a long overdue bump. First off, I want to say to Prime, if you are reading this, TL is doing a great job with league. Ran a few things with him on TL and some alts. The league is in good hands. Hopefully you can stop by and just say hey or something. I know you know TL is a good leader but I wanted to just throw in a tip of the hat and have you hear it from a league mate.

Second, if there is anyone who is looking for a league to join or might be looking to leave a league that isn't helpful or meeting their standards, Generation-1 is a GREAT league. If you are looking to play/run with a group who is active and down to earth, this is a great league to do that with. We are helpful, polite, down to earth, fun loving people. Having been a league member for some time now and having come from a league that had NO activity, can't even remember their name, this was and is a great league to join. So again, if you are looking to run with people who fit the earlier description, hit me up here or in game - Bern Unit on the US server.
  14. Venomsaga28 Well-Known Player

good luck too you
  15. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Digging down and bumping this. I think leagues have their ebb and flows. G-1 has been an awesome league and I am really glad to be a part of it. We have have players come and go for different reasons, but the core has remained strong and I know there are players I can count on when needed. You guys rock and I am glad to be a part of this league. Last night felt like old times, a bunch of us just hanging and talking, running stuff when we wanted. You are all people I consider friends.

Anyone looking for a good, friendly, helpful league, hit me up here or In Game [Bern Unit - USPS].
    • Like x 1
  16. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

I couldn't of said it better myself Bern

Glad to still have you on the team with us. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

Interested in joining current league is dead hoping to find something a bit more active have 11 characters 158 or above to move if I can join play all powers and all roles currently in the process of bringing the rest to end game.
  18. Andri New Player

Hi Guys. I'm a returning player just looking for a friendly league to play with. I will try to find someone from Generation 1 when I get online. Thanks :)
  19. Domi Well-Known Player

Are you still recruiting?
    • Like x 1
  20. Banana_05 New Player

also would like to know
    • Like x 1