GENERATION 1 would love to have you! (USPS, Heroes)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Celestial Paragon, Jan 21, 2014.

1. microhatter Active Player

Ran into a couple of yall awhile back. Great people with a lot of patience for us noobs. Thanks for being nice guys!
    • Like x 1
  2. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Hey All G1 people that are still hanging around the league. I am wondering if anyone knows how to get in touch with the current Matrix Bearer (Asunki Uni) I sent him/her a message a couple of days ago, looks like the last log into the game they had was on 7/31/17. I am interested in trying to build the league back up. I went over to another league for a bit but decided to come back to G1. The other league was a good group, and I have no ill feelings towards them. I just wanted to try and get the league I started with and was with for long time back up and active again. If anyone knows how to get a hold of Asunki Uni from Generation-1, please have them get ahold of me here in the forums or IGN - Bern Unit - USPS hero.
  3. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

I am trying to get a hold of the league head right now and working on recruiting and league re-building.
  4. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

am trying to get a hold of the league head right now and working on recruiting and league re-building.
  5. Domi Well-Known Player

My message was from months ago, we are no longer looking.
    • Like x 1