GENERATION 1 would love to have you! (USPS, Heroes)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Celestial Paragon, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Any players out there looking for a league PS or PC? Well I have a solution for you come join us at G1
    Majority of us in the League are End Game players so we are looking to gain end game players especially to build up those skill points.

We are looking for quality over quantity players wise, trying to build a strong and friendly league.

Recruitment Criteria
    - We are Currently looking for High Tier Support Role Players, Cr 150 higher, Sp 100 or higher
    - You must be 16 years or older

Debriefing
    - Celestial Paragon (Co-Leader) and TREASURE LOVE(League Leader) welcome you with open arms to come join us.

R.U.S.H
    - Respect other players
    - Unity get to know your league mates
    - Service, share your knowledge and help out the less experienced members
    - Have Fun!
    if you can follow these simple rules you will have no problem fitting right in!

House Rules

- Treat others the way you want to treated.
    - Keep league chat clean at all times.
    - Any type of discrimination will not be tolerated at all. It will result in consequences against the guilty party.

Microphone Headset
    - A mic is not required but it is a bonus if you have one

About Us
    - Cool, Collected, and Laid Back
    - Skilled Players varied at all levels PvP and PvE
    - We are either college students, young adults, or adults with families
    - You can call us the Nice Guys, we have great personalities and great attitudes

Need Help?
    - We are always happy to help with anything you need.
    - Send us tell and we'll respond A.S.A.P. if we are available or not, and if we are not we'll schedule or arrange a time when we can help out.

How to Contact us

Please send a tell or in game mail to any names names below for an invite to the league.
    - TREASURE LOVE
    - Optimus Prime
    - Celestial Paragon

WE HOPE TO HAVE YOU AS FUTURE LEAGUE MATE!

If you have any further questions regarding anything please feel free to ask me via this thread, and/or through Private message here on the forums.

[IMG]
    • Like x 13
  2. hobobatman New Player

dude , theres a league already called 1st Generation o_O they've been around for a while now on US PS
    • Like x 2
  3. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

I know they came after us ;) we've been around since the separate server days we used to be called The Regulatorz
    • Like x 4
  4. hobobatman New Player

I'm saying the league name 1st Generation was around before the name league name GENERATION 1. i have never seen GENERATION 1 before lol
    • Like x 2
  5. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Generation 1 came before them I know for a fact
    • Like x 4
  6. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Bump
    • Like x 4
  7. AbsoluteZero Committed Player

Im looking for a good, fun hero league for my alt he's HL DPS he's not fully leveled yet still only sitting at lvl 19 but im familiar with how the game works my main hero is LVL 30 hard light DPS with a CR of 80 my alt name is Grab Sacknkoff if you wanna do a test run with me tonight ill be getting on around 6pm arizona time on the ps4 im also gonna have my legendary status started again this Friday and will be changing my power on this alt to rage just let me know
    • Like x 3
  8. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Alright sounds like a plan! :). Would be so kind to send me a tell or in game mail when your online, send mail or tell to Celestial Paragon and we are alt friendly also :)
    • Like x 3
  9. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Oh and I will be getting online in about 1 and half to 2 hours from now
    • Like x 3
  10. AbsoluteZero Committed Player

My PSN ID is ZeroX23 ill send you a friend request on PSN
    • Like x 3
  11. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Sounds good! Can't wait to meet you :)
    • Like x 3
  12. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Friend request received and accepted via PSN phone app
    • Like x 3
  13. AbsoluteZero Committed Player

yup the PSN phone app is how I sent it I love that thing
    • Like x 3
  14. AbsoluteZero Committed Player

what drew me to your league was the references to the G1 transformers I have a big tattoo on my back of the G1 Optimus and Megatron fighting
    • Like x 3
  15. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

YES!!!! Me and Prime are huge fans from back in the day you don't even have to do a test run with us, you are in because you got those references! :)
    • Like x 3
  16. AbsoluteZero Committed Player

lol sweet works for me I still got my G1 Optimus in the package
    • Like x 3
  17. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

I'm currently online right now see you then!
    • Like x 3
  18. AbsoluteZero Committed Player

yup ill be online around 6 or so az time tonight but for right now Im still at work
    • Like x 3
  19. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Alright sounds good!
    • Like x 3
  20. Bruherd New Player

I'm interested in joining
    • Like x 1