GENERATION 1 would love to have you! (USPS, Heroes)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Celestial Paragon, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Aww it's ok hun. I know they're in a better place. Just pray my strength.

And likewise! It's going to be so fun :D

I detect much win here ;)
    • Like x 2
  2. nogimmick New Player

sorry for your losses monarch

hopefully the thanksgiving event went well last night. i hear we had guests from ghost protocol and knights of the round table show up, always nice to hear. i REALLY want the christmas party to be BIG though...that's going to be a lot of fun, and if the secret santa idea gets pulled off the way i think it will be pretty good. i think this calls for actual decent presents too.
    • Like x 4
  3. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Guess who's logging in right now on USPS....

YES YOU GUESSED IT!
    I AM LOGGING IN!
    • Like x 1
  4. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

Still on the PS3? How good does DCUO function on that system? I have been off for a while.
  5. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Yup, not bad the new DLC is working pretty well but Dc on PC is amazing.
  6. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Also Sorne from GP wanted me to inform you guys that GP's new raid schedule is up on thier website, and anyone is welcome to sign up.
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Im gonna be on PC next week.
    inbox me please.
    • Like x 1
  8. wyn333 New Player

Good timing

I'm busy like hell lately and may take a break for a couple of weeks, take care guys and have fun
    • Like x 1
  9. nogimmick New Player

happy whatever guys.

(look, i'm not "holiday guy", so that's the best you're getting out of me.)

punkdad has been working on a fermented LEGO drink for several years, and is very close to a finished product.

learn more only http://generation1.shivtr.com/
  10. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

11. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

12. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

So I was wondering how I can give someone in the league access and decorator privileges to my base? I have some stuff placed around and have a ton [i think] of stuff in my base inventory to place/play around with but just don't ever get around to it. So, any base builders want a project, I would be more than happy to let you have run of my base. Let me know.
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Bump.

How you guys been?
  14. Little Sister New Player

You can set those settings at your Mainframe.
  15. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Cool, thank LS. Anyone want to decorate my base for me?
  16. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

See you guys in a few days our Internet died so were getting it fixed I hope I can be on this weekend.
  17. John Brawler Committed Player

okay, so while my problem with dlc is going to still be a thing, i'm going to be getting a much better service provider by the end of next week so updating won't be anywhere near the nightmare it is right now, so my little hiatus might not be as long as i thought.
  18. nogimmick New Player

@ John---ouch. that's alright, take your time and get your service taken care of.
    @ Ion---guess who's coming...? go on...take a guess.
    @ Bern---i'll take a look at what you have. i set league permissions for Paddys Pub/Green Charlie if you want to take a look at what i can do. wiz and optimus have both been in and they were fairly impressed.

for the first three years of his life, punkdads diet consisted entirely of gumballs
    learn more only at http://generation1.shivtr.com/
  19. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Good to see you fellas are doing well! Look forward to playing w you again.
  20. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

@Nog - Yeah, I will take a look and then set you up with permission. Where do I find the base in question?