Game Update 38 Preview Livestream: Batman75!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Captain Liberty Developer

I think you've been misinformed. Teleporters are account-bound. That means you will only buy one Teleporter - per account, and that every base that belongs to every character on your account can have a Teleporter.

You set your teleporter destinations in a dedicated tab on your Generator. The easiest-to-obtain telporter destinations will be single-location, but it will be possible to get access to all destinations with three uber mods (that you can get from Raid bosses).
    • Like x 17
  2. KiLL ORDER New Player

And when can we expect these teleporters?
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

With GU38 most likely.
  4. Irtyu New Player

My curiosity is killing me...When is GU 38 supposed to be coming out?? I heard it was June 25th, but I just want to confirm.
  5. super sanson Active Player

This is something that really piss me off, after all that I and other dps doing and spending not only in money in time too playing repetitive mission to get all the t6 after 1 month with only 3 focusing elements witch one thanks to the unlucky or nasty dropsssss 2 was buying then in 4,000,000 plus the precision 6 for 2,500,000 for stay without a ***** in my account character. to get a decent dmg as dps in the game because I have only 6 months playing and my sp are low so I have to get everything and stay competitive with other dps that have years playing here and not get kicked by my low dmg. now after the remission of the dmg in other updates that cut the dmg in half now you are going to reduced the effectiveness of the powers tree based in precision like mine reinforce come on guys don't do it man. That is the only power that maintains me in the competition man. Come on ;(
  6. AnthonyIsChosen New Player

seri
  7. eyesee43 New Player

My input here is as pointless as your comment but you even stated in your previous sentence (below), It will NEVER be overcome, as they explicitly confirmed in said video. Childish is a good description of your last post.:cool:

You're not the only one bothered by it and should be grateful they're even adding more "Batmen." I was disappointed too when they said Pre-order Batman will for sure never make it to the rest of us. I wish I had heard about DCUO when it was new but I simply wasn't playing PS3, or games for that matter, at the time. What's your excuse? Tough luck, I always hoped they could re-release him, but oh F#$%ing well. But I get it and I'm thankful they're doing something to make up for it...Thank You devs...now just stop teasing us by putting the new avatars in the menu before they're available! :confused: ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. eyesee43 New Player

This too ^^^^ Thank you so much for making Teleporters account bound unlike Amories...what a relief!!! :D
  9. blizzard monarch New Player

He costs 150, and we only get 2 for winning...................thats understandable
  10. MAYTANSCOTT New Player

I did have a comment on the debuffs. How can you totally have someone bebuff a tank and they can not totally debuff anyone else? Do you really think that is fair?? If you do it to one do to all. Debuff healers where they can't heal. Debuff controllers where they can get power.