Game Update 37 News and ANOTHER Game Update 38 Teaser! Tune In NOW!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 3, 2014.

1. DRAMA9048 New Player

yes true I noticed also the way the game camera is pointing has an effect on where the target goes next LOL just crappy system all around IMO
  2. Summers New Player

Will friends and league mates that have access to your personal base be able to use base teleporters and have access to the same locations you have built or modded into them?
  3. Tygerfyre Committed Player

They mentioned during the webcast that when in a friend's base, you would have access to your own teleporter destinations, not the friend's.
    • Like x 1
  4. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Question on GU37: With the change in values of some of the feats, if you already had those feats, do you get the additional feat points for them? I don't recall how many I had before the GU, and wanted to be sure the new values were applied retroactively.
  5. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I set the start menu which language would run the game. After upgrade to 9GB download the language nothing happened ... but thank God already answered that it is just a mistake and it will be repaired soon!:)
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Just checking because I thought I saw that we have to set the language in settings. Hope it works out for you.
  7. DrkBLADExx Active Player

In the stream, when you were talking about GU 38's base teleporters, you said we can also teleport to League Bases (League Halls) which would be in the next game update. Did you mean that update (38)? or Did you mean game update 39? Just trying to get an idea of which Game Update that LHs are in.
  8. Anarcho-Captain New Player

LOL, right. Forgot. Now that you mention it, that DOES make it worse in a way. What is she, 3rd cousin, twice removed? STILL NO FLASH!!!!!! :mad:
  9. Th3One Well-Known Player

that photo is a joke right im asking because i read the status and i see power atomic is that a joke right
    • Like x 1
  10. bu6l9 New Player

how is it that earth tanking and ice tanking isn't ok to be similar ? where all troll powers have the mechanics

Get creative fix troll role
  11. bu6l9 New Player

have the Same mechanics *
  12. Zpirit Dedicated Player

First cousin. She is daughter of Zor El, who is Brother of Jor El, who is Father of Kal El. (Superman)
  13. Anarcho-Captain New Player

Do you not feel as outraged as me? Is that it? Cuz the FLASH is a LEGEND! He's a founding member & they just ignore him. I don't care about Supergirl. Was there a demand for her? Why? We don't even have the founding roster yet.

SHOULDN'T THAT BE A PRIORITY OR SOMETHING??? This doesn't make sense.
    [IMG][IMG]
  14. Zpirit Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Your post.

[IMG]

Your Signature.
    • Like x 1
  15. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Love the update to earth but still see an issue been playing earth since dlc came out and we seem to be asorbing damage the same as before not nrgating damage as you would think its supposed to no matter how high the dominance is . Doesny look to be as fun as it used to be and I'm not changing my power compaired to fire n rage heals and ivd reflects earth is still being neglected to a valid update its worthy of .
  16. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

That's a mystery!
    P.S.: nunchux can be hint for Atomic powerset, as well because ho they said in a theme song: "they're heroes in a hard shell & they're green". So hard shell points due it's Tank Powerset & green - because it's color of Atomic NPC graphics. As for artifact weapons:
    [IMG]
  17. xXKismetXx New Player

Just wondering, when will the t6 trinkets be fixed for stats? It seems things get fixed when it's no use to anyone but alts and new players. I rarely see new players around anymore.
  18. Th3One Well-Known Player

but isnt the next power set is gonna be a controller
  19. Anarcho-Captain New Player

I have that sig for the SOLE purpose of calming me down. ....
    It doesn't always work.
  20. DaKrushmor Loyal Player