Game Update 37 News and ANOTHER Game Update 38 Teaser! Tune In NOW!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 3, 2014.

1. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

And about the current problem with subtitles in update 37? Where Spanish subtitles do not appear! Even after 9GB update. The game continues only with subtitles in English ...o_O
  2. Captain Liberty Developer

They'll be permanent.

Note that until you find the uber, multi-location mods you will have to carefully choose which locations to insert in your Generator. There are only four slots for teleporter locations, so you won't want to keep the cheap and easy, single-location mods for very long.
    • Like x 5
  3. Dephyre Committed Player

Thank you for the quick response, here's my wallet
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Brilliant!

The tooltips in the video also made it seem like these are tradable/brokerable. Is that true?
  5. lukelucky Devoted Player

the lockboxes i thought were great, but i understand why they had to go. pay to win. it was simple as that, guys who pay to play could be stronger. i liked it and wanted to keep it that way but to take it away was fair.

as long as we dont have to pay for any in game things we need to do is cool 2 me. as a healer or a tank doing the wastelands is a chore. switch to dps and you are done in like a min. the devs said pay a crazy fee or respec multiple times a day. growing legendary sales is the best way for the game to profit. treating legendary better helps grow legendary and keeps players happy and around longer.

it would seem they are heading back in the right direction. the next 6 months will be a tell tale sign. he is hopeing
  6. Knyghthawkk New Player

All right! DPS development is still crap, many quests still feature ludicrously overpowered bosses, and tier progress still needs to be streamlined...but hey, teleporters! I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to go to crime alley but it was just too far out of my way.
    • Like x 2
  7. Knyghthawkk New Player

"Either make us feel LEGENDARY or change the name to ORDINARY"

I have a better solution. Make us feel Legendary or I won't renew my all access yearly pass two months from now. Every other MMO in existence gives perks to the paying players, but this one seems to take us for granted.
    • Like x 1
  8. SnakeEyes606 New Player

Been testing earth and I take it back, it actually works pretty well now. It really does make a difference having soothing sands heal, jh n gemstones working right and Brick does seem to make me feel tougher. Those ideas would have been cool tho for survival mode.
  9. SnakeEyes606 New Player

I just ran the alert without a healer and had 130k healing out and 180k damage in...now that's more like it... its more inline with what my ice takes in and its extra healing power really helps you from being just pummeled to death now that u can break free. Definitely noticed improvements.
  10. SnakeEyes606 New Player

And I didn't need pheromone bloom from iconics to stay healed....I do wish we could have made totem function like fortify golem tho giving brick power cuz I can't fit totem on my loadout right now.:(
  11. SnakeEyes606 New Player

Maybe if totem gave the tank the hot it gives brick I could get rid of hardlight shield and have room for it on my loadout, or if it did what fortify golem did and took its place.
  12. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Super-girl is Superman's cousin.
    • Like x 2
  13. SnakeEyes606 New Player

Brick may work better than jh an do more dmg
  14. SnakeEyes606 New Player

Bricks jackhammers aren't countered so it actually might do more damage using him since its not precision dmage
  15. damagedealr New Player

will earth be getting the cast time to rumble crush reduced? because its current cast time takes to long and prevents damage role with the pet from being fluid. And also shards of life from sorcery is much faster and does the same thing(applies pi , burst damage+dots).
  16. unholy priest New Player

17. Blade Damone New Player

For the base mods that we're not discussed, I really hope the same guy that designed home turf mods and trinkets is not the one working on these..

Those mods were ok, but they were just so bland, didn't add any dynamics or risk/reward, had a big hand in ruining pvp until weapon mastery came and finished the job as well
  18. ComicsKid Committed Player

Don't get me wrong, this is awesome. Not to mention how we can put random locations into it! I can't wait! I was actually just thinking about this last night when I was in my base. But why do you have to make the teleporter look like the armory? Can't you at least make the bottom part wider and rounder like the other teleporters at the stations?
    • Like x 1
  19. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I haven't tried Earth in a while but did they fix the issue where Crystal Golem just floats around doing nothing in battle?
  20. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Did you go into your voice settings or did you expect it to recognize that you speak Spanish and automatically set the language?