Game Update 29 Loot Changes Discussion

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Crafty_Crafter, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

I'll also throw this out there:

You have options to queue up as a DPS or your support role in the On Duty tab. If you queue up as a DPS, you should get DPS drops. If you queue up as your off-role, you should get drops as your off-role. Queue up as both, you get a split chance at either one.

As a 99CR Troll/DPS, I do not need 85 Tank shoulders. And saying, "Well, then, maybe you will spend 10 bucks and try tanking for a while! lol :)" is not an answer either. That's a dumb explanation to try to justify a broken system.

If this is because of the loot tables, then fix the loot tables. If this is because of the personal gear drops, fix the personal gear drops. Just make it so that I don't waste 3 hours in Nexus and get crappy drops only to reach the last boss, beat it and get a 86 Healer belt that I will NEVER USE.
    • Like x 1
  2. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

I didnt know the loot table wasnt part of the New loot system. Thanks for the bad info smart fella. They're both garbage and need improvements
  3. Jamie New Player

Not really sure why you wouldn't know that since every instance of any sort in the game has some sort of loot table. If they didn't then no one would run them since there would be no rewards. The new loot system is great and the dev's said that they are tweaking the loot tables. Hopefully you now understand the difference between the loot system (how loot is distributed) and loot tables (what rewards are available).
  4. Animal New Player

All I do know, is that the chance drop rates I have been getting stink. I came close to not spending another dime after wasting thousands of replays on Nexus on my tank and troll and only getting 3 rare pieces I can use total after weeks of farmin. Y do I only get focusing element only at times, also I keep getting the same drops, 87 dps legs, had like 5 of them, and I don't dps. Plz give a role specific chance with the rare drops at least.
  5. Twisted Titan Committed Player

I still haven't gotten anything of use running Nexus twice and Paradox once since the hotfix. However, in Paradox 4 pieces of Traces in Time gear dropped for my group. Besides that I've had the worse luck in both raids (0 expert plans, 0 Traces in Time, 1 Time Traveler)
    • Like x 1
  6. Nogan New Player

I've gotten 87 items in Nexus and traces from Paradox, only thing is they've both been healer items and I'm a tank. So instead of some jerk dps ninjaing the tank items the game itself is screwing everyone. I don't need an 87 or 88 item every run but at least give me something I can use. Fix it to give chosen role or off role only or put back the old system.
  7. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

I will agree there, I'm a 99cr Tank/Troll/Dps. You would think since I do 3 roles the chances of getting heal gear all the time is slim, well you are dead wrong. I have half purple heal gear that I keep just in case in the near future I may go heal (psych) salvaged it because that's not gonna happen. Did wave since the update, Dps/Troll got the Tank head that should be mine and I got freakin heal shoulders.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.