Game Update 111 and Survival Mode!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 11, 2021.

1. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

So, the purpose of having the Data Chips in the Marketplace is to make it easier to get the Survival Mode rewards IF you participate in Survival Mode.

Question:
    If you don't participate in Survival Mode, there is little reason to buy them, correct?
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Not all items are locked behind certain rounds.
    • Like x 1
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

This. Forever Vendor has no ranking locks. Just farm or buy data chips to get. So the hologram materials, chromas, pets, etc. along with Zeus chroma and eyes - all that stuff you can just farm lower levels for the chips or you can bypass that and go to the MP.

Seasonal Vendor you have to play to climb the ranks and unlock the pets.

Rare drops you have to play and the further up you go, the higher drop rate.
    • Like x 1
  4. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

ok for the records im a cr 323 got 120 lvl artifacts and sp 238....so can someone tell me were is any chance to beat this total op bosses..
  5. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

ok guys i like a challange too ...but first no one else ever has challanges like that to get there henchmens and stuff so why now mr freeze?....i feel like i do an esports event here and not a game for fun i mean lets be honest the montaure one hit me even were i block the freeze drone i need to reach round 25 ....no i dont accept that tell me i cry arond here i dont care but i want the same chance like every other char to get the unique stuff from my guy this is away to mutch i was waiting 10 years for mr freeze stuff now we can get it if we do a challlange like that no!
  6. 0verhaul New Player

7. 0verhaul New Player

Im not sure if this is intended or an oversight, but the Nintendo Switch never had the opportunity to play season 1. Does that mean Nintendo Switch players will never get the opportunity to purchase Season 1 items like the Shadow Bat trinket or shadow kennel?
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I think, and hope, the way they're doing it is like this...

Let's say you get through Level 15 of Season 2 which is going on right now. This will mean ANY Level 15 item from Season 1 & 2 would be available to purchase.

In the future when Season 3 happens: You do better and get to Level 20. Now you'll have Level 20 items unlocked for Season 1-3.

This way progression is the lockout rather than an arbitrary time frame.
    • Like x 2
  9. 0verhaul New Player

This doesnt seem to be the case, For example Level 5 season 2 items are unlocked but season 1 Level 5 items are not.
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I think absolutely previous season rewards should be unlocked if you get to the matching round in a future season. Otherwise it just leaves people like our Mr Freeze fan up there SOL because I don’t see him getting very far with the stats he’s given right now, but at least he could prepare for the next one.
    • Like x 2
  11. ItsSeven Level 30

I get that, but survival mode was never really meant to be for everyone, it’s meant for endgame players. I don’t mean to sound elitist, but all of that stuff is for people who are able to get through it so they can show off their achievements. They made it more inclusive at least to where people who aren’t really ready for it can get through rounds 1-10 with some coordination. Though I do understand that it sucks not getting stuff from characters you like, I want stuff that are Killer Frost inspired and the only thing I have is her back aura or stuff from Bleez or Atlas, the latter of which is not even in the game
  12. ItsSeven Level 30

I have to disagree, as much as this would benefit me because I didn’t get the stuff from season 1, this would be unfair to the players who did grind out the relevant SM. That SM stuff is for them to show off their achievements for said season, it may sound dumb to some but putting them back in takes away from their “charm” and kind of discredits players who were there for it. Not to mention that Vampire Lord isn’t even in it this time round so it would have nothing to do with season 2. I want the old platinum trigon and FOS styles and pets but I missed out on it because I didn’t do it. Doesn’t mean I should get them in a future SM
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I got to round 15 last SM. If you get to 15 this time, I really wouldn’t mind if you want to rock the Shadow Werewolves.
  14. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Personally, this practice: "get it today, or never" annoys me, and it's not only SM, it's BB, and things from pre-orders, anniversary gifts, emblems and posters that have been removed from the market, even unique feat ... damn a couple of my friends who returned after a long break and learned how much it was impossible to get, they left the game again .... people in real life come across this at every step, and when you come into the game and want to take a break from all this ... you even here cannot escape from this, in total, in conjunction with other disadvantages of the game, a person more and more often thinks about leaving the game ... or minimizing financial costs for it ...
    • Like x 3
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

How could they reskin Freeze Goons though, really? I warned the developers last SM that putting things like this in it was gonna cause distress. I fail to see how the old chest styles and stuff we used to get were insufficient bragging rights.
    • Like x 1
  16. Own Dsg Level 30

How many st paddy's day currency can you get each day?
  17. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

A color change. Same as most chromas or sidekicks or auras whatever whatever. Does everyone really want the game to just start giving away every possible henchman or pet? Honest question. They're just henchmen, plenty to choose from. No need to feel distressed. Play to have fun. If it's literally causing you anxiety, I'd think it's best to take a break.

We have half the community wanting special rewards. Then half getting angry when there are special rewards. Then the smallest percentage are probably like me, we don't care if we get horns. Or a crown. Or some ultra rare chest. Not gonna use it. Collect the style and forget it exists. But the devs put all this stuff up to entice people to go have some fun. No progression to worry about. Laugh off a wipe. Not a biggie. Now it's already turning into "give us more" and even worse, make it so no one even has to play?

If they give us everything unlocked and the ability to buy money, does that not in turn start up "the devs are greedy" posts instead? If they unlock all this stuff, then why would the majority bother playing? Players need to realize that some things in life just aren't for everyone.
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Oh yeah sure, how about we give the poor guy pink and yellow freeze goons? It sure is a shame he isn’t a Joker or Riddler guy, because he could have just saved up quarks. I guess Mr Freeze’s henchmen are just a different class.
  19. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I mean, they could easily do a darker shade of whatever color they are now. Haven't looked at them so couldn't tell ya. So this is all about 1 person wanting 1 thing?
  20. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

you hit the point on that and no one says give away...btw Hellstroke earn isnt a problem for me but would u tell me why only mr freezes stuff is at this kind of a challange and every other stuff is just easy to get? do me a fav think about this i never saw any other uplink or henchmen is that hard to earn i look on your pic and see john constantine his con job is may not cheap but fair to get colllect a few marks and get it but on my stuff its up to sm round 25 i saw even highend gamer die in seconds bcs thats op and tbh how can someone expect that we all can reach round 25 even if we got the skills it isnt that easy..and like i say i far away from it