Game Update 111 and Survival Mode!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 11, 2021.

1. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

u dont get the point here i may talk about me here now but its about us all we all have to be in the game at the right moment and have to reach the right thing sometimes this isnt a problem but sometimes u have to do more as it is worth on the end thats my point here
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Right now it is, sure. But next SM it could be someone else, then someone else the next SM and so on. I was pretty upset about the shadow stuff last time around. I’ll never get that Shadow Bat ever, and it sucks.
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

So then your answer to my question about should there be special rewards is a big no. Hopefully the devs get that point and stop wasting time on rewards at all and can focus more on content. Can't have sad players that want something if there isn't something to want right?

Took me years to get the man bat commandos. Granted I never used them but wanted the feat. Ran it every reset. These henchmen aren't even tied to a feat. Ran dme countless times with replays on top of weekly since launch, got the Robin's about a month ago. Also didn't use them but feat was the target. So if the devs make anything cool, just give them out so everyone gets them. That way we can all have them out and no one is special. Technically fine by me so I'll vote yes to it
  4. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

lol u say it yourself i take years well U GOT YEARS but not me i got weeks
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

We don't know that yet. Could just be like any other seasonal and have to run it when it comes around again. I'd be happy if I was in your position. It means I could actually be one of very few players to have them. Like anyone using lantern henchmen, they feeling special? Not at all.
    As to why it's for Mr freeze stuff, no clue. I don't get it but at least they finally did stuff for him. Go get it all, typing here ain't helping
  6. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

u be happy if u see your stuff and dont got a chance to get that...strange who cares if there is one freeze or 1000 that shows me one thing that my guy is an iconic char how many batmans we got? do u really think they care about it some stay together and make a group picture
  7. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

anyway i stop this here and now i mean one word coes to another like u say i dont help anyone as long as daybreak dont react to this so.....have ane ice day :p
  8. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'm not the person to argue with this about because they haven't made something in 10yrs that I feel os a must have. Just personally do not care. I get why you specifically are upset. You like Mr Freeze. Ok. Sorry. Looking past that, do you really believe that there should no longer be any special rewards or rare items in this game? Because that is what this really all boils down to. You're just the most upset about this one thing. As stated previously, others are upset about other things. So say it out loud so the devs can hear y'all: please do not make special rewards or rare items anymore
  9. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

ok one lasttime ...i dont want rare or special reward FOR ICONIC CHARS u get me now they can do throphys some winter valentines gears thats ok but no ICONIC stuff thats the point here u can hardly rebuild someone if u miss the part but do u care if u miss a hearted table? not really may thats nice to have for some guys but 10 years no and yes i mean no change at mr freeze stuff and the first time they do it its like this .....like i said i stop it now but how about to turn the coin and see the other side sometimes and dont take all how it comes?
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What Mr Freeze stuff? The base items?
  11. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

henchmen, turret, drone
  12. Akaiko Well-Known Player

The day you run the weekly = 22
    The days you don't run the weekly = 8
  13. Terremor New Player

is the crowns comming back, or just that redisigned boo boo source shard crown?
  14. PHNTM Well-Known Player

Have you played any MMO, ever? These end-game instances happen all the time with exclusive rewards.

The amount of posting you are doing over this makes me think you need to re-look at things. It's a game, taking things to heart this seriously is not healthy. You also need to look at things from the other side yourself too. You also keep throwing around that you've been waiting for 10 years etc and yet only have 200sp, so what do you play the game for? If it's not for the combat aspect, then combat henchmen and pets shouldn't mean this much.
  15. Ryazan Dedicated Player

DCUO doesn't necessarily need to be like the other MMOs. We're talking about limited time content here, not stuff that stays forever or that you can retry some time each year. I'm not saying SM rewards shouldn't exist, but I can see the frustration of people that wanted ice/Mr. Freeze stuff but don't wanna or can't play through this, or those that come around later and find out they missed this.

1st season SM rewards ended up getting alternate versions later on. The same gotta happen with season 2 stuff eventually, just not sure what would end up being the alternate version of Mr. Freeze's stuff.
    • Like x 1
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah it was pretty easy with the last lot, just take the shadow material off them and done. In fact I actually ended preferring the snake and bat without them. But how on earth would one reskin the Freeze goons? Maybe do it in reverse, cover them in the Ice material from the mega capsules?
  17. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

i said i switched from playstation to pc do u get this no or? and tbh dcuo isnt the only game in the world...well may for some ppl who very think its a diffrend if we all get the stuff or just them anyway this getting pointless here do what u want here i saw were its going that u guys think its ok so i dont waste more energy or time and tbh feats for raids and stuff yh i talked about this before u have to do the exact line of collections actions the devs tell u sry but im not a brainless robot many guys are here for years and dont reach mutch feats u wanna know why bcs its boring why we dont get just xp points for our fights? and reach our sp that way nothing in this game give u a choice a own play style u got your roles dps and one other like healer can may someone tell me why we dont got all roles in all powers so we dont have to wait until we find a healer? its like i say this game forces u in directions some may ask why i talk about all this stuff now its simple u got a team with the right roles and the talent to reach feats that sometimes are away to tricky or u stay there and see how this game go on without and thats what happens now
  18. Terremor New Player

Heres some ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for you, use them
    • Like x 2
  19. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

ok thx ,,,,,,,,,,,, now i feel alot better thank you...
  20. Scytthe Well-Known Player

I can’t stand people like you crying on forums.

1: it’s just some styles, move on there are hundred of styles in the game.
    2: there are some exclusive rewards in ANY MMO.
    3: you want to put 0 effort to understand the game and see why you are failing, like basically you want just face rolling content.
    3: you are posting too much here, you should spend this time to understand the mechanics of the game.

4: Thanks Daybreak don’t cater only to people who want to put 0 effort to understand how the game works.

Some people like the challenge, you have MANY content in the game you can do and get styles there.
    SMis far to be perfect but you are just acting like it’s too hard and you don’t want to try to understandhow to complete it
    • Like x 1