Game Update 111 and Survival Mode!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Survival Mode Season 2

Queue up for Titan’s Training Sim in the Events tab to challenge yourself against the most difficult battles DCUO has ever seen. 30 rounds of challenge await, if you can survive. Each round consists of two waves of minions and one boss at the end of the waves.

Earn Materials, Auras, Base Items, Styles, Orbitals, and Pets. Earn Data Chips after defeating each boss. Every 5 rounds will increase the amount of Data Chips awarded from bosses. This currency can be used at both the Survival Mode Vendor and the Survival Mode Season Vendor for rewards.

Requirements:
    • 4 Players
    • Minimum CR: 310
    • Recommended CR: 316
    [IMG]
    Hologram Chroma Pack, Zeus Chroma Pack, Power of the Source Eyes, Zeus' Source Lightning Crown, Source Lightning Bolt

[IMG]
    Frozen Kennel Housing and Companion Pets

[IMG]
    Hoarfrost Wall, Hoarfrost Floor, Hoarfrost Ceiling, Icicle Stalagmite, Icicle Stalactite, Icicle Stalactite Trio

New in the Marketplace: Data Chips!

Data Chips from Survival Mode are now available in the Marketplace like other seasonal currencies.

Note: Many Survival Mode rewards require your character to have advanced through a certain round. Even if you have or purchase enough Data Chips, you still must have advanced through that round to obtain these items.

50 Data Chips are available for 600 Daybreak Cash/Marketplace Cash.

New in the Marketplace: Anti-Matter Neon Chroma Pack

If you missed this year's 10th Anniversary member gifts and you are regretting all of your choices in life as you stare longingly at your friends sporting the Anti-Matter Neon Chroma Pack, you're in luck. The the pack is now available for 1400 Daybreak Cash/Marketplace Cash.

[IMG]

St. Patrick's Day Seasonal Event

Mister Mxyzptlk is back this year to taunt Metropolis with his riches! Look for “Mxyleprechauns!” in your Mission Journal, and speak to Mister Mxyzptlk in your HQ.

New Feats!
    • Watt’s the big ID-Ear
    • Just Another Brick in the Wall
    For 2021, Mister Mxyzptlk has new Base and style items! Start now before your luck runs out! Level Requirement: 10

[IMG]
    Earbulbs, Lucky Chroma Pack, Rotating Coins Accessory, Miniature Rainbow Accessory

[IMG]
    St. Patrick's Day Shamrock Supply Drop

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Oooh, I wonder if that hologram chroma is tintable, because if so I have a toon it would be great on if I can get it and if I can move it between toons on the same account. Also wonder if those pets have base pet versions Gah, so eager to hop on and look but I got online classes -.-
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Can we see what battle pets look like?
  4. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

In a way..glad this wasn't on test so people cant beat it the 1st weekend! On off-hand, hope it’s not bugged!
    thanks devs!
    • Like x 2
  5. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Now the real challenge is to find a patient group who'll be willing to run SM with me :mad::D

These Hoarfrost base items looks awesome, I'd love to get'em. I hope the stuff is tradable, at least.
    • Like x 3
  6. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

WooooW that hits me cold i cant say how happy im getting mr freeze stuff :DDDD just one more thing do someday a new gear for him but anyway THANK YOU SO MUTCH
    • Like x 1
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I like that we can buy data chips. Farming rounds I already beat was tedious. The bosses sheer durability made beating them the first time pretty satisfying, but multiple runs was a drag.
  8. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

how long is the survival mode active? same long like the st patricks day event?
  9. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

not sure but I think I read somewhere is gonna be available until the new DLC is released.
  10. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

would be cool...bcs i got a lot stuff i want from it :p
  11. mjw3 New Player

there's a bug with the st Patrick's event open world npc/heroism acts spawning where cions should be and they are not spawning they sometimes over lap each other
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

St. Patrick's Day is a 2-week event - will have dates up shortly.

SM is a little more than a month, and we'll confirm an end date when we have it.
    • Like x 5
  13. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

ah ok thx Mepps
  14. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Awwww. That cobblestone flooring is actually a real disappointment. I was going to use a ton of them in some of my bases, but I've just bought a few to experiment with and they don't actually 'fit' together at all, and if you try to overlap them to cover any gaps, the overlapping parts flicker like crazy! I was planning on covering entire rooms with them, but nah...I can't. That flickering is horrible!
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is now resolved.
    • Like x 2
  16. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Isis and Teekl will be so happy when the frozen cat comes to live with us in our lair!

RAWR!

Thanks, Devs! Long overdue! :)
    • Like x 2
  17. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

and there was the bitter pill a lvl limit at the sm for the freeze stuff come on this isnt fair all other guys dont need to do such hard challnges to get there henchmen and stuff ....set the guys down :( i mean how on earth should i do lvl 25 in the sm im not an elite gamer
  18. Jaelia Committed Player

Love Love love love thanks Dev team! Thanks for adding the Chromatic ember material back New Fav!! :)
  19. TheSuperPhantomBoy Level 30

Please could make the st. Patrick's event last longer (, and I can't find the celtic layer in the seller, I hope it's a mistake.
  20. mjw3 New Player

thanks for the fast response