Friday Night Legends: Episode 83 - June 26, 2015

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Tikkun Loyal Player

Fixed the wording for ya. ;)
  2. timetracker2643 Active Player

What sucks is that this would be the one time that I would've love to get on the show, but I have to work, and usually during the time that the show is on I'm actually on my way home and can't touch my computer till after I get back which is usually after (or around) 7p PST. Besides, something tells me that unless the character is OVER CR 100, they're not going to get in, but then again, this is PvP, which means that I'm out no matter what anyway since my main character's PvP CR is 6, my PvE is 93 (and slowly rising again because of the lack of the Marks that we're getting). Which means that if I remember, I'll only get to watch the replay on YouTube on Saturday :( I hate this :'(
  3. kawe Loyal Player

Hm, US servers. Boooo!
  4. XxRudgerxX Well-Known Player

I wonder if we'll see an FNL on EU servers sometime in the future. I'd love to try one of these someday.
  5. Ichiro Loyal Player

Out of curiosity who is on the round table?
  6. eanur Well-Known Player

I might be watching this tonight since im off work for a couple of days but unfortunately I don't have a character in US servers so wont be able to try join in. Maybe you guys should try look into doing something similar a couple hours earlier on a Friday night for EU PC vs PS
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's up to the members if they wish to disclose their membership or not. They already take plenty of unnecessary heckling being anonymous.
    • Like x 2
  8. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Those who are open about it are SuperPatriot, Tikkun, Owl, Radium and Sore.
    • Like x 1
  9. Tikkun Loyal Player

Shout out to my team on USPC! Great hustle everyone! Sometimes smaller population has its advantages; it was great seeing familiar faces. I'm sure I'll see you all around pugging in the future. :)
    • Like x 4
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The replay is now available here:
    • Like x 1
  11. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

It was very entertaining.

Especially because of the involuntary volunteers.
  12. Healer BRA New Player

FNL PvE are always as exciting as watching a race snails :)
  13. Little Jhonny New Player

@Tikkun thx for the group it was fun ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. Ichiro Loyal Player

Anyone else curious on what Britteny's new strategy was going back in at 120?:p
  15. Illuminating Heaven Well-Known Player

I wonder if that player that left was me and they spelled my Name wrong...probably not...or was it? o_O
  16. Fies Committed Player

At around 30 min Loche explains in actual numbers/% how CR scaling works. Is there some kind of post/spreadsheet containing all about it? If not could it be created? Would be interesting.
  17. IceRaider Dedicated Player

Mepps as you see under my name lol I am relatively new to the forum scene so... Do you guys do 1v1 FNL tournaments? Although my league Creativity is awesome I'm not sure they are interested in pvp tournaments. Can I get som feedback please and thank you in advance.
  18. Toshknight Loyal Player

i like spytle on fnl better then the other guy.
  19. BigAl Devoted Player

So....this was the last FNL, huh?
  20. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

well yep. They do a live stream for the new episode every other month and that's about it.