Friday Night Legends: Episode 83 - June 26, 2015

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This week on Friday Night Legends:
    • Hosts: Mepps and Loche
    • Event Spotlight: PC vs. PS PvE Challenge
    • Show Format: PvE Challenge

When: June 26, 2015 - 4:00PM PT - 5:00PM PT

Server: US PC and US PS

Follow us on Twitter @DCUO and @Spytle, and use our hashtag #FNL!

We have a very special show this week on FNL. Two groups will face off in the Nexus PvE Challenge, and we'll see who can survive farthest. The catch? The groups will be pickup groups, made up of viewers watching the show. Members of the DCUO Community Round Table have graciously volunteered to lead and form these groups on the spot, and that means that YOU have a chance to appear on FNL and in the challenge if you tune in this Friday at 4PM PT.

Friday Night Legends is DCUO's bi-weekly community-focused livestream hosted by the Developers behind the game. Join us this Friday and every Friday on Twitch for live look-ins across the game worlds to see real players in action. You’ll also get behind-the-scenes information, the latest news and Developer commentary, spotlights on Leagues and other player-run organizations, ringside views of the best PvP battles, and so much more.

• Like x 4
  2. SGS_JonLegend Well-Known Player

10 to 1 --> It's another "No Call, No Show"
    • Like x 4
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

These things are so spread out now I'm not even sure why they still do it to be honest. Which is depressing. FNL was the one of the main things I enjoyed about DCUO. :(
    • Like x 6
  4. SuperBell Loyal Player

Who is TBD? I don't think I've seen them on the forums.

I haven't been paying attention, but one of the first things I thought of when DBG became a thing, that FNL was going to take a hit. Apparently, I might not have been wrong.
    • Like x 1
  5. Here2Help Devoted Player

Oh yeah, just saw that now too. No idea ha xD At least Mepps is there :D
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Our goal is to do a bi-weekly show. That said, Council Kandor just backed out, so if you have a league and would like to be on FNL this week, let me know.
  7. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Bi-weekly show huh? Does that have anything to do with the FNL Rankings not being updated in almost 3 weeks?

EDIT: Or that FNL tournaments are now once every other month?
    • Like x 3
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hmm...I may have forgotten to update the rankings last time. We'll get those up to date.
  9. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I got all excited that Legends tournaments might be held sometime more convenient than Friday nights, and then realized that would be semi-weekly, not bi-weekly.
  10. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Hopefully we'll get some news about upcoming stuff maybe GU50 or some info on the monthly dlc's they're supposed to start in August now would be a good time to stat working on getting people interested in them since it's a little over a month till then and with the FNL shows going bi-weekly they need to start building up interest in it.
  11. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

That's what I was hoping for too. Honestly though, with how imbalanced it is right now thanks to Shazam and primal MA's weapon damage being buffed way out of line (seriously, 2k non-crit lunges with Cheetah?) I wouldn't even bother going out for FNL at this point now. Which is depressing because I'm working a new job and would be able to make them, when previously work had prevented that.
    • Like x 2
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

SHOW UPDATE:

We have a very special show this week on FNL. Two groups will face off in the Nexus PvE Challenge, and we'll see who can survive farthest. The catch? The groups will be pickup groups, made up of viewers watching the show. Members of the DCUO Community Round Table have graciously volunteered to lead and form these groups on the spot, and that means that YOU have a chance to appear on FNL and in the challenge if you tune in this Friday at 4PM PT.

We'll have further instructions during the show.
    • Like x 7
  13. CosmicCyborg New Player

interesting.
  14. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

This might be fun to watch I was in the 1st Nexus challenge it might be fun to try the newer one.
  15. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Nice, that might actually be interesting to watch.
  16. BumblingB I got better.

Oh... So it's going to be one PC and one PS group. This should be interesting. :O

125 Gadgets DPS PC for FNL.
    • Like x 1
  17. NerdOfPrey Creative Director

This could be gloriously awesome or painful. I bet either would be fun to watch.
    • Like x 6
  18. Here2Help Devoted Player

And this sounds awesome :)

I'll definitely be watching, doubt I'll be able to participate though as EU get no love -_-
  19. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Ohh Sweet
    Count me in
    Cr 126 Sp 205 Mental Dps for FNL
    Bring on the Luthors
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We'll have instructions on how to (potentially) get into the featured group during the show. It should be painful. Tune in!
    • Like x 1