Free legendary?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by violator, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

We now know DLC 9 will be released a week later lol
  2. RawR New Player

Not the first time they did this. This is why I didn't do legendary this month, was hoping they'd do it again.
  3. SuperBell Loyal Player

It's not that bad. They only get it for 30 days then it's gone. And if it gets people to subscribe, all the better. Their free 30 days isn't hurting me.
    • Like x 3
  4. Decree New Player

Just saying that there is a big difference in what was gifted. $15 sub for the month for premiums. Maybe 200sc trinket if they put it on the marketplace. That's a $13 difference. More than what the new dlc/power respecs/travel power respecs/ would cost.

They should legendary members with +1000sc to balance it.

If your going to gift then there has to be balance. If a mother has 2 kids she doesn't give 1 PS4 and the other a stick of gum.
    • Like x 1
  5. JustSome_Chick New Player

You didn't know my mom. She even admitted to laughing about the fact that somehow, every year, my little sister managed to manipulate the dish schedule so I would be stuck with BOTH Thanksgiving and Christmas dishes.

That said, their one month is just one month. Our trinkets will be there for new characters to use forever. Well... until legendary accidentally glitches out and it goes away like my communicator trinket did..

nevermind.. maybe my optimism is flawed *chuckle*
    • Like x 2
  6. SuperiorMouse New Player

will the gifted 30days Legendary access grant Test Server and Test Forum access?
    • Like x 1
  7. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Yup. Or i am pretty sure. I got the test server last year but somethings buged as i didn't get the legendary this year.
  8. Abstrakt Loyal Player

It should come with all the access legendaries have
    • Like x 1
  9. SuperiorMouse New Player

that's what i was thinking... but i wanted to confirm. i unsubscribed about a month ago and my last day was 2 weeks ago now i think. and i was thinking this was great because it would help them test whatever they put on the PTS during the holidays (considering DLC9 has been delayed and everyone is still waiting on Armories).
    • Like x 1
  10. Abstrakt Loyal Player

wait so your back to the we should get more stuff? merry christmas..
    • Like x 1
  11. Breakforce Loyal Player

The gift to current legendaries is more people to play with
    • Like x 3
  12. Abstrakt Loyal Player

I agree im excited some of our members who have not been legendary for some time get to run the newer stuff they dont have the dlcs for. Nothing sucks worse than hearing ahhh k ill have to do something else i dont have that dlc from a league member when the rest of us want to run something
    • Like x 2
  13. Poo New Player

It's really childish to complain by saying "it's not fair". I see that all the time in threads like this. :rolleyes:
  14. Clutch Committed Player

Yes. It is full legendary access. It's what brought me back to the game when they did this last year.
    • Like x 1
  15. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

If it makes the selfish, ignorant Legendary subscribers who are complaining feel any better, we don't get the free SC/LP or replay badges. If you own the DLC, it's basically worthless. It is, however, a very nice jesture and unlimited access to my Escrow for a month is most appreciated.

I do wish we'd have been informed earlier that this was taking place, so those who wished to own the trinket could have subscribed for the month and had a chance to earn it. I value the exclusive item more.
  16. Gwalir Loyal Player

Not if you're PS3, like me... :(
  17. SuperiorMouse New Player

can't you just sub right now and get it? that's how it worked with FFTL...

sorry :/ i know how it feels to be on the other end... i couldn't test the nature or sorcery updates . ...just troll the forums tokeep busy :D
  18. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Not sure. I've already been upgraded to Legendary and it says the cut off point was 2 hours ago. Don't really wanna risk it as I have no use for Legendary at the moment if I can't get the item.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, for PC players.
    • Like x 3
  20. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Wait, so the biggest perk of the free legendary is unlimited access to your wallet ?!?!? I never could've guessed that.... :p

Sounds like a nice "perk" to get people back into the game.... And once they seem to like it and the changes they made to Nexus and Paradox they might resubscribe since this promotion will end right before the next DLC.