Not A Bug Fortify tab missing.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Caroline, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Mytyc Shadows Level 30

This is affecting my leagues growth, by that time I should have at least 5 members already earning prestige during the day, but they probably sick and sad with this situation, my league was growing well and with some good new players before that news EP ishues.. Hopefully players don't give up on DCUO I only had one league log in plus me on my league today and that's worrying me case it's not normal. I will post encouragement messages to them on MTOD chat and tell them you go a get things back to were they were with no mistakes as you promised.
  2. stealtsniper99 New Player

In my inventory doesn't exist anymore the artifact slot,so I can't give to It any power up in both of my pg. Please fix this issue because i miss a really important part of the game
  3. Mytyc Shadows Level 30

I have seen this video today, just sharing with you so to let you know what people are trying to do with this game's name.-->
  4. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Does the continuing outage on augments also explain why augment catalysts have gone missing from the broker? I only seem to be seeing the base level Catalysts that we can get from John Constantine.
  5. Mytyc Shadows Level 30

should I share with you a video of a hacker trying to get ppl into this new hack version?? and there you can see a lot off ppl pleased by it..
    All that is poisoning DCUO. Will I have any penalty if i share it here?