Not A Bug Fortify tab missing.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Caroline, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

Missing here to.

This update is just one thing after the other. Missing tabs, missing sound, missing arts, missing augs, gear missing buffs, crashes, etc. I got sympathy for them but darn it is a lot of stuff.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is intended temporarily. See Known Issues in announcements for the latest.
    • Like x 3
  3. Oscariitooo New Player

My origin Augments disappeared, what can I do? Help, I do not have an increase in any of my roles, I only have the ones I had on, I am missing all the others and that object cannot be deleted in the game and they cannot be obtained again. Someone knows what is happening. I speak of the Origin Aguments not of the Adaptative that I have them all
  4. Oscariitooo New Player

My origin Augments disappeared, what can I do? Help
  5. SpyderBite Active Player

Scroll up and read.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Fortification menu is temporarily disabled. All your artifacts and augments are still there.
  7. Oscariitooo New Player

They literally eliminated me from the other roles when I should have 4 auguments of each role I speak of the origin auguments not the adaptive ones that if they are deleted you can buy them at the seller the origin auguments cannot be deleted or bought again
  8. Oscariitooo New Player

9. Oscariitooo New Player

10. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

Hello, the tab to upload artifacts does not appear, when I open the inventory, it is as if it does not exist but there is an empty place, the winged one, to change the adaptive increases if it appears, this happens to me several times, it is not fixed by logging out, sometimes it goes, sometimes not, but most of the time no. Postscript: I also have the audio error, I'm from the European server, Thank you very much.
    [IMG]
    (Up to the right)
    • Like x 3
  11. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

"Fortification
    Fortification of Artifacts, Augments, and Allies has been temporarily disabled.
    The Artifacts UI and the Artifact slots in your character sheet will disappear. *Your ARTIFACTS have not disappeared and already-equipped Artifacts will function as normal.*
    Allies will visually appear at maximum level (unable to be fortified). *Your ALLIES' levels have not changed.*"

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/episode-42-known-issues.319750/#post-4465795
  13. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

Thanksssss
  14. Peter OxHard New Player

It’s been a week now since I cannot see my artifacts. I am unable to upgrade my artifacts or my allies. This is getting very annoying because I am a paying customer and I’m loosing days since I cannot upgrade my artifacts. I’ve submitted multiple ticket on twitter with no response. Is there anyway this can be fixed?
  15. HiHowAreYou142 New Player

seriously tho when is this gonna be fixed
  16. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

If it's been a week for you, you might have something else going on since it's been 3 days now for everyone else.
    • Like x 1
  17. GermanM Committed Player

Bring the game down and fix the bloody thing. I think is better that instead what we have now...
  18. GermanM Committed Player

The fortify tab is missing... again in EU/PC
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

20. aliop1470 New Player

I think that with this problem and other bugs appear, for example, styles on other characters do not appear to buy them for points for another character.