Not A Bug Fortify tab missing.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Caroline, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Caroline Dedicated Player

• Like x 7
  2. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  3. lulukachina New Player

Just noticed this on PS Server.
    • Like x 1
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

i just noticed this as well spooky
    • Like x 1
  5. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

same for me

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Aren Sul Committed Player

Hi. I play on the PC. I was on one character and ran the vault. When I came out, I didn't have the fortify tab (it was a blank, unclickable space). Porting didn't refresh it, so I went to my next character who - it appears - inherited the problem. I had to restart the game.
  7. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

hmm it's back to normal for me now
    • Like x 1
  8. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Mine has vanished a couple times, log out, back in, still gone.
    It did return after I talked to cyborg in HoL.
    • Like x 1
  9. Aren Sul Committed Player

I posted this bug at almost the same time. The only way I could resolve it was to restart the game. Switching characters and porting didn't help.
  10. Oscariitooo New Player

I connect and suddenly I notice that all my origin Aguments have disappeared I need urgent help and I have spent more than 2 thousand dollars in the game and many hours of effort
    this is unacceptable
    and the origins augments can not be obtained again in the game what can I do
  11. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

The Fortify tab came back for a bit, it's mising again.

Edit:
    Also both times, the artifacts were also not showing in the inventory.
    • Like x 1
  12. Kabr Active Player

Just now all of my augments and league mates just disappeared. Anyone else
    • Like x 1
  13. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Yes, I just logged in to raise my augments,and the tab is gone! o_O
  14. El Presidente Well-Known Player

This happened to me too. Just before the fortify tab disappeared I was fortifying my artifacts and my might ones were at 311 but it said that they were at maximum rank.
    • Like x 1
  15. Sentiency Well-Known Player

My artifacts are all gone, including the artifact tab.

Edit: The ones not currently equipped are still in my inventory, idk if this is intentional or a visual bug. However the actual tab itself is still gone and I can’t see my equipped artifacts.
    • Like x 1
  16. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I just logged in, and got the daily reward of the enhanced main man pants. Collected them on the character that I was logged into to collect the style because they did nothing to raise any CR, being too low level for him, but then I deconstructed them for the exobytes to level some augments and there is no tab!
  17. MiLady Well-Known Player

They just put in the MOTD that there is a technical issue with Augments and Artifacts. You did not lose them, just cant use them for now. So they currently disabled them until its fixed.
    • Like x 1
  18. MiLady Well-Known Player

They put in the MOTD that there is a technical issue with Artifacts and augments. They are currently disabled, but you still have them. You just cant use them right now.
    • Like x 1
  19. Sentiency Well-Known Player

Thanks, I must’ve just missed it then
  20. MiLady Well-Known Player

They put in a MOTD that there is a technical issue with Artifacts and Augments, so they disabled them for now. You still have them, just cant see them.