ForFeatsSake is recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Bobby Paul, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

ForFeatsSake is now recruiting! Check us out and hit us up if you’re interested!
  2. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Happy new year everyone! Looking for a good league? Look no further! Hit us up!
  3. Bibs New Player

You guys/gals still recruiting? I have a 170 CR hero toon that needs a good home. He only has 149 SP right now, but my main is on the villain side with 305, so I would just need to spend some replays to get him up to par. His name is Smell Meee (yeah it's a dumb name lol). I'll look you guys up when the server comes back up, or just drop me a line.
  4. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Yes sir we are still recruiting. I should be ok in the next couple of hours. Tally Wacker is my toons name. I’ll add you add me and let’s do this! :)
  5. Bibs New Player

Dang, I missed ya lol...my villain side league was doing some feats, so I was helpin' out. Anywho, I've decided to shelve "Smell Meee" for the time being; Trying ti limit how many toons I use so I don't burn myself out again. So my hero toon will be Mister Voltaic. I'll hit you up when i'm on him for an invite. Thanks again!
  6. Krossfaid New Player

Looking for a good superhero MMO. I've been on for the last week and really liking it. I come drama free so if you're still looking for members, I'm on under the name Krossfaid or Rage Profit although I'm thinking of grabbing a water healer and leveling them up.
  7. XLeration TectExecutioner New Player

Is this league available on Xbox and are you still receiving
  8. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Are you still recruiting? I need a new league. Had to step away from the league I was in to deal with some personal stuff and they have ostrichsied me. My toon is a Hard light troll. Currently my troll is 255 or 256 cr and I have 407 or 408 SP. If you would like to have me, send me a reply here, send me a pm at my pan account which is williamr1975. They are the best ways to reach me cause I also play on the villain side. My hero toon is Boston Phantom
  9. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Yes sir we are still recruiting. It would awesome to have you join! I will be on most of the day today. I’ll hit you up on your psn and if I see you sign on I’ll hit you up there as well. Hope to chat with ya soon!
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

well i need a league now, my last one turned suddenly dead like a county fair goldfish. 213 cr nature toon on US PC, if interested please send a mail message or league invite in game to "herneofwindsor" my main toon. been through both darkseid's warfactory and blackest night as a healer, so i know the ropes.
  11. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

I just added to my friends list. Hit me up when you sign on and we can do this!!!
  12. recoil2 Dedicated Player

thanks man, i'll be on sometime later today, probably around 1 or 2 in the afternoon in about 2 hours.
  13. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Ok awesome. I’ll make sure I’m on around that time.
  14. Batmatt Active Player

Hey. I’m looking for a league as mine has died out. My toon is batmatt cr 256 275 sp. just looking for a league to have fun with again mainly. I also might have a buddy who’s interested too.
  15. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Awesome! I should be on this morning for a couple of hours. I will be back on around 830. And will be on most of the day tomorrow. I’ll add you as a friend. And send you tell when I see ya on.
  16. aceCase Committed Player

Looking to join a league to grind feats and interested in joining you guys. Am a returning player and i think the last time i played was when amazon fury 1 was out lol.

Looking to get back into this game and I believe i have around 200 sp atm but have a lot of catching up to do. Currently trying out Water powers. If you're still recruiting I'm definitely interested.
  17. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

New episode is coming! Need a good league hit us up!
  18. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Come on guys and gals! Let’s get some feats done and get ready for the new episode coming out March 28th!
  19. Sidgeocin New Player

Do you guys recruit casual players? Im not legendary and just casually play the event versions of episodes when they come out and open episodes.
  20. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

We except all players! All we ask is you’re open minded and have fun when you do play!