Fire Tank Buffs

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Nemeses Prime, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will Power Loyal Player

Is this day 4 or 5 with no reply explaining why they stole 500 healing resto from fire Tanks healing in.
  2. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

And we will don't get any answer because:

THEY HATE FIRE USERS AND FIRE POWER!
    • Like x 1
  3. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

This is a bulls.h.i.t.! 5 days!

And if someone came here and say that is because they are busy with the next GU, I will say is a bulls.h.i.t. again....
  4. Will Power Loyal Player

Our devs care about fire to buff its DPS side its just the Tank side they hate get it right.
  5. SunRazor Active Player

Have you been reading this whole thread? This "debuff" is happening when we use a power. It gives us a buff and a debuff at the same time WITHOUT there being an add by us. This is also not a discussion on whether the healer can "deal" with it. I'd like to be able to mitigate some of my incoming damage with my own heals as that is what they are for.
    • Like x 2
  6. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

True!
  7. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

I swore there was a video about this issue like months ago but I can not find hat video ANYWHERE!
  8. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I remember hearing about it then also and I remember a vid. I thought it was taken care of though. I hope a dev will respond to the thread so we at least know they are aware of the issue.
    • Like x 1
  9. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

6 days of the first post here

and

NO ANSWER OF ANY DEV ABOUT THIS!!
  10. Will Power Loyal Player

Let's just face it fires never going to be a full healing tank. We will never get rid of that -500 from heals.
    • Like x 1
  11. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

True!
  12. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

THERE IS A DEV ANSWER IN TESTING FEEDBACK BUT HERE......... NO ONE!!!

THAT IS NICE!

THANKS FOR NO ANSWER AFTER 6 DAYS! AND THIS PROBLEM STILL HAPPEN

IF YOU WANNA THAT PLAYERS LEAVE FIRE JUST SAY, BECAUSE FOR ME THIS IS INTENTIONAL!
  13. Korlick Loyal Player

I sent a PM to Tunso, mentioning the problem and the direct link to this thread.

There is nothing we can do but wait.
  14. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  15. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

16. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

ONE MORE DAY AND NO ANSWER 7 DAYS AFTER THE INITIAL POST!!
  17. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

I'll say this. The reason there is probably no response is because you may be coming off as hostile in your tone to them, devs. Going all caps rage isn't going to do anything. Speaking from experience from the rage HL users left for many updates and countless threads about it sucking and not working how it should. True we eventually kinda got the update HL needed but was still a little lackluster, at least for me.

So what I'm trying to say is the devs will ignore post about anything if the tone and how you word stuff is bad, paraphrasing. Now more on the subject. Yes this bug with fire needs to be looked into and fixed. It needs that buff fixed.
    • Like x 1
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's best to report bugs in the issue tracker, as it looks like another has done. Posting in this manner won't often get the response you want. Instead, try a clear, concise, and constructive post that outlines the issue, and make sure it's in the issue tracker to start, if you're concerned about a bug.
    • Like x 2
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have confirmed the correct amount of restoration is being added when a power is used, and removed the confusing tooltip. This is not a bug.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.