Fire Tank Buffs

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Nemeses Prime, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korlick Loyal Player

I honestly dont know either. Guess this is what happened when you implement this kind of mechanic.

And of course, i cant prove it now, but i was having the same 20something% increase when i was 111cr.
    According to what Tunso said, i should be getting more than that now that im 114cr. Which i am getting, but also im being debuffed and end up getting the same buff that i get when i was 111.
    Makes no sense to me.

Maybe is like Will Power said. Maybe there is some bug with the new gear and this wierd mechanic.
  2. Will Power Loyal Player

I hope a Dev gets around to taking a look at this slight issue.
  3. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

Yes, we really need explain here... I am really piss, they broken fire again, like a NINJA NERF and no talking until the moment.
  4. SunRazor Active Player

Okay so I went back and tested Stoke Flames and Burning Determination without using Skill Points and this is my results:
    [IMG]

This is the results I had previously WITH skill points allocated (Same as what I posted previously):
    [IMG]

And here is a comparison chart of Stoke Flames with and without Skillpoints allocated:
    [IMG]
  5. Hector Danger Well-Known Player

Devs hate fire. I'm thinking of adding that to my sig lol :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  6. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

I'm thinking in leave Tank role, my two favorite powers Fire and Tank, are broken (or are weak) near to the Ice and Rage....
  7. SunRazor Active Player

So are we certain there is a definite decrease in our healing buffs?
  8. Korlick Loyal Player

Well there is deffinetly something weird with my stats.
    • Like x 1
  9. Will Power Loyal Player

If my favorite dev were still a dev he'd at least take a look at what has happening to fire.
  10. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

3 days after the posting and NO ANSWER!!

3 DAYS!!!!!!!!
  11. VariableFire Loyal Player

PVP strikes again I imagine.
    • Like x 1
  12. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

I think the same
  13. Will Power Loyal Player

This is another reason I am waiting to sub with a gift card instead of using real hard earned money. I work too hard out in that parking lot to pay hard earned money to devs that don't even talk to anyone below their players inner circle. Honestly if you can't get those guys behind you then it maybe a long wait till you get a reply. Honestly I doubt even with all the pics I have provided and the videos posted we were noticed. The devs don't care about Support powers cause they are catering to the bigger population of DPSers hence what everyone is calling DCUO DPS Online.
    • Like x 2
  14. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

I have to agree with your words...
    I am very disappointed
  15. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!? another bug with fire? This is probably because of the PVP QQ.
    • Like x 1
  16. redwolfyogi Well-Known Player

I noticed that when I retanked HoH recently I wasn't Doing as well as it used to be. I used about 6 or 7 colas. Its an issue.
    • Like x 1
  17. Will Power Loyal Player

Since no one has confirmed or denied this as a bug. I'm going to take it as intended for some reason.
  18. KDICHU Well-Known Player

Well one I think your healer can deal with that and the minus 500 resto does say debuffed so an add most likely did it to you
  19. Korlick Loyal Player

Its not a debuff from an add.
  20. Pults Loyal Player

So, does that mean our survivability decreases with each SP we spend in health/dom/resto?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.