Fire Tank Buffs

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Nemeses Prime, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lights Derp Loyal Player

I'd say yes. The resto buff only applies when you're above cr81. I'm thinking the -500 debuff is there weird way of showing this.
  2. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

Yes!!
  3. Korlick Loyal Player

No. If you take your gear you do not have 0 resto. But you dont get 0 might, 0 precision, 0 dom, 0 vit, bla bla either... If i understand this correctly, you get this numbers while leveling to 30.

If i take all of my gear and reset my sp i end up with 765 resto. And if i cast a power under this circumstances, i do not get the resto buff, so im not being affected by those -500. The -500 activates when you buff yourself.
  4. Will Power Loyal Player

So your EU. Looks like that is happening every where. Where is that -500 coming from?
    • Like x 1
  5. Lights Derp Loyal Player

That is what I meant.

With no gear the current effects says +500 and the current debuff of -500.

The -500 isn't applied on over cr81 gear as shown by will powers pictures. It looks like it is how the devs get around the cr81+ restriction on the resto portion of the buff
  6. Korlick Loyal Player

He is from Brazil.
    But it would be nice if someone from EU servers coment on this.
    • Like x 1
  7. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

I'm in USPS
    I don't know l what is this -500 resto lol :eek:
  8. Will Power Loyal Player

I took all my gear off and reset my Skill points yet I still get that -500

Look at this

[IMG]
  9. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Below CR81 you don't get a resto buff. With no gear on your equipped CR is well below CR81, from what I'm seeing in this thread the -500 resto is only applying on people below CR81.

It's appearing for everyone.

But in your pics with your gear it didn't take effect you got the full bonus from your current effects. In your pics with no gear it did take effect the current effects said +500 resto and the current debuff of -500 resto applied giving a 0 resto increase.

That's how it's supposed to happen.
  10. Will Power Loyal Player

Then why is it still appearing Post CR 81 fully geared I'm still seeing a -500 when popping a power.
  11. Lights Derp Loyal Player

It's appearing but the debuff never occurs. Without seeing the code I can't answer anymore then that lol.

Buffs always apply before debuffs. So if the debuff was applying you would take the resto gain in current effects and - 500 to get the amount buffed. You're getting the full amount in the current effects when you have your gear on so the -500 isn't being applied.
  12. Korlick Loyal Player

But it is applied on over 81cr gear.

My image shows +1590 and -500
    [IMG]

My base resto is 4861.
    [IMG]

So...4861+1590=6451-500=5951 [Not even my real buffed resto, which is 5984]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Will Power Loyal Player

If the -500 isn't being applied it shouldn't be there in the first place. This kind of thing confuses people. As a Tank I buff my stats I don't debuff my stats. Maybe this stat is an error that the devs need to remove or explain.
  14. Lights Derp Loyal Player

This is why I love pictures!

There is something wrong looking at this. And this is the kind of thing I've been looking for all day.

Thank you bud!
    • Like x 1
  15. Korlick Loyal Player

Hes not getting the full buff. Hes being debuffed by those -500

According to his pics:
    Stats:
    Base: 3331
    Buffed:4076

Current effects:
    +1245

base+buff-debuff= buffed
    3331+1245-500=4076

In his case, he gets the exact same number. In mine, i dont.
  16. Will Power Loyal Player

Why can't we have the 6451 why do we have to minus anything?
  17. Korlick Loyal Player

I know lol, i should have posted the pictures from the beginning, but i was out of battery and couldn't post it. Thats why i was doing the "math part".
  18. fishingguy Active Player

Well if this an issue they need to fix it. Jus t switched my tank from ice to fire If it is an issue I will switching to rage.
  19. Will Power Loyal Player

Do you think there could be a bug in the new gear that you have and that's why the numbers aren't equaling out right in your stats?
  20. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Buy your numbers the actual resto applied is roughly 22%. In the thread for the fire tank improvements Tunso said that the buff scales with the item level of your gear, and the amount you're gaining is consistent with what is supposed to appear.

It doesn't explain why the current effects is showing roughly a 32% buff then the -500 is applied.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.