FelonISTER here to help! (USPS Villains)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Necromonica Shade, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

Added some alts last night

Big wheel keeps on churning
    • Like x 1
  2. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

YES!! We just added a ton of new people to the Dev league last night! Looking forward to getting them geared and SP'd up!! If you need a league for your alt or are just learning, this is a fantastic time to join! The people we added range from just off the ship to T6, so join up!!
    • Like x 1
  3. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

invited another player and plugged him into our HOTLINE

This league is prolly one of the best places to get into
    if you know how to type or use a mic

I hope to be adding more people soon
    • Like x 2
  4. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Our fresh villains are rolling right along! If you want to join the party, send anyone in the OP a message and we'll get you in :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Leafy Committed Player

come join us in the dark side.
  6. Leafy Committed Player

slide to the right /^~^/ , slide to the left \^~^\ , now everyone join up now \^~^/
  7. sh0ckd_v8 New Player

Hey guys. I'm a day 1 DCUO player that quit a little over a year ago. Just looking to get back into the swing of things. I was in Versatile Gaming when I quit but I logged in last night and nobody seems to be around anymore. So basically just looking for down *** players to roll with. I was in some hardcore PVP leagues so I know the mechanics and basics of the game. My gear and SP's are just a little behind the curve right now. Haha.
  8. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

We don't do a ton of pvp but we are a blast tearing through PvE. If you wanna give us a shot, hit up anyone in the OP for an inv :)
  9. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

OH! Almost forgot and we are still trying to figure out logistics lol, but we have started a new multi-game community. I'm really excited about it. If you join Felonious or FelonISTER and are 21+, you are encouraged to join up. Lmk if you have any questions :)

https://rejecttable.com/index.php
  10. sh0ckd_v8 New Player

I'm very much interested. I'm big on PVE as well. Now I notice you have a developmental league.. Would I be in the regular or developmental? I am skilled just lack the gear right now but with replay badges it wouldn't be long to be geared up I would imagine.

I am 34 years old btw and the multi gaming community does interest me as well. :p. I took a quick look and it seems cool thus far.
    • Like x 1
  11. sh0ckd_v8 New Player

My PSN is Akademikz__ (2 underscores) add me I'll be online tonight around 6pm est
  12. The Anxient Loyal Player

What is your toon name? Will make it easier for most to add you to their in game friends list. If you want you can add me and send a tell when you see me online. All the toons I play are in my sig.
    • Like x 1
  13. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Awesome! Which league you will be in initially is based on cr. 105 and under is felonister, 106+ is either felonious or sinister, up to you which :)

As for the community, just register as a new user and go post! There should be sections for just about every popular game out right now.
  14. sh0ckd_v8 New Player

GrnEyedGawd
    • Like x 1
  15. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Glad we were able to get you added. Hopefully you got some decent gear last night and we weren't too overwhelming lol.
  16. Leafy Committed Player

SQUISHY!
  17. sh0ckd_v8 New Player

Lmao! I kept asking myself who kept saying "squishy" . Too funny. I t feels weird being the noob again. Very humbling.
    • Like x 2
  18. sh0ckd_v8 New Player

I got a few upgrades. I have the next three days off so I will be grinding. I'm very impulsive so expect me to be a CR of at least 120 by the end of the weekend.

Thanks again for carrying my squishy behind last night through the alerts. Lol
    • Like x 1
  19. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

LOL, I was worried we may have been running through too fast, not letting you learn the new mechanics, but at this point, any group you would have gotten into pug wise likely would have done the same thing. Don't forget to use the Felonister chat to ask for help if you need it. There are usually a few on during the day and you can get that invite to the big leagues once you hit 105 :)
  20. sh0ckd_v8 New Player

I was just sitting back learning voices. A little confused at who was who. Lol. But I should be 105 tonight easily. Haha. I am 104 I think right now.
    • Like x 2