FelonISTER here to help! (USPS Villains)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Necromonica Shade, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Are you new to the game and need help leveling your toon or working on SP? Do you have a main in a super l33t league and they won’t allow your CR55 fire guy in? Is your current league not meeting your needs? Do you just want to take a break and play on an alt with some wicked awesome people? Give FelonISTER a try. This group comes from the blending of two end game leagues, Felonious and SINISTER. We are here to help you level, learn and move up into our end game ranks. We will accept all levels, all powers, all roles and will help you to become a better player. Once you hit CR115, we’ll filter you into one of our T7 leagues. We are on the USPS server, villain side.

Requirements:

·Have a mic: Communication is a necessity

·Be patient: Maybe you have an alt and know everything, that’s great. Be willing to pass on your knowledge in a positive way to those that don’t.

·Be Respectful: Besides the obvious racist/sexist/intolerant BS, please don't call your league-mates (or anyone else for that matter) scrubs, trash or garbage. If they don't get something, take a deep breath and try explaining. If someone is blatantly being a jerk, tell one of the leaders. We will be swift in booting people that aren't respectful.

·Have a personality: Talk! If you have questions, ask. If something hilarious happened to you in line at Starbucks, tell us about it. If you are more comfortable using the text box for a bit, that’s fine, but be ready with a mic for instances.

We will use a group chat channel so if you ever need someone to hop over from the main leagues, just ask. That’s what we’re here for. To get an invite: hit us up in this thread, via pm, in game tell or mail. The following can get you an invite or send you to someone who can.

Necromonica Shade
    Swifty McTinyTank
    Holly WoodAndVine
    Hashtag BARF
    Sipho
    Pack Mane
    The Anxient
    Anxient Typhon
    Lord Revenant
    Lord Kemosiri
    • Like x 4
  2. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

First off thank you SHADE !

FelonISTER is a development league managed by 2 Leagues aimed towards helping new players get into the full swing of DC.

But it is not limited to new players. SINISTER has asked all members with ALT toons below the current T6/7 requirements to move them to the DEV league

Anyone reading this who would like to move an alt or main toon here is more than welcome

Joining FelonISTER will give u a custom chat channel connecting you to 2 active leagues to answer any questions and possibly more players to help you with content.

Any given time SINISTER may have upwards of 20 players online and who mostly have over 200sp's.
    So you can see why we decided to make a DEV league because the gap is so huge between new and vet players that the amount of time needed to catch up is overwhelming. And may make you not want to play

Everyone starts out a noob but by joining this league this can ease your journey to the top
    • Like x 1
  3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Awesome idea! Can I call Saint an A-hole?
    • Like x 2
  4. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Speaking the truth is not only acceptable but encouraged.
    • Like x 2
  5. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Pretty much all of ours are going too lol
  6. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

Lol I looked at our roster we have maybe 8 people out of 94 under 100 cr
  7. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

as soon as I get Sipho in here I will be sending messages to all who were interested in joining.

Considering this is a holiday weekend I'm not expecting too much

Enjoy yourselves and try not to blow any limbs off
  8. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

No guarantees, tis the season!!
  9. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

So many alts, so little time lol. If you need help or advice from a knowledgeable group of veteran players, give us a try :D
    • Like x 1
  10. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Had a great weekend, kids got to play with explosives, power leveled Holly, got to heal my first raid (thanks for the help thaal!). Good times :D

Like it says in the intro, this league is for new players, alts or anyone who just wants to learn :)
  11. BadWulf New Player

I'll be hitting you guys up later...have some alts that I pulled out of SINISTER a while back while all this was getting put together....so many alts, so little time
    • Like x 1
  12. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

I'll be on around 9 or 10 est or you can ask for saint or rev in the felonister chat if that's too late :)
  13. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Excited to get some new blood in the league tonight!
  14. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

Just moved Sipho into the league last night.

He is sitting at a uncool 98 cr.

Any players trolling the forums who are at this level should join up.
    After hitting 100 it's a way smoother ride.

Send tell to Pack Mane if Sipho isn't online for a invite to our league.
    Tons of experience for you new guys to learn from

All CR's are welcome!
    • Like x 1
  15. Villain Level 30

*In-game name. Vev
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3 (PS4?)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 103CR/83SP
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. Controller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium, will go Legendary if I find a league to run with
    *About yourself. Been out of the game for at least a year, my second break. Full T5 but there’s T7 now. No idea where to start again...
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league that can simply bring me up to speed on things like league halls and WoP. Then just a good group of guys to run raids and alerts with. Nothing major, but I do need a tutorial since I’ve been gone for a bit. I very well may take another break 6 months down the line, but I think I’ll always be back.
  16. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

Send tell to Pack Mane or Any of the toons mentioned in Necro's signature.

We can add you
  17. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Looks like we are going to be leveling some alts in the next few weeks so it is a perfect time to get in on the FelonISTER action! Send a tell to us in game, mail, or here and we'll get you added.
    • Like x 1
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

Gotta get my new Earth toon and miss Anxient's new sorcery toon added
    • Like x 1
  19. KingKoopa88 Active Player

I'll finally be able to work on my rage toon and have a tank power over 100 CR.
    • Like x 2
  20. DR254 Well-Known Player

I know this was the place for me and my toons when there's always people talking of helping others out.
    • Like x 3