FelonISTER here to help! (USPS Villains)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Necromonica Shade, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Ok, started an earth toon last night! If anyone needs help leveling or hunting feats, we have people to lend a hand.
    • Like x 1
  2. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Hey guys! Remember we're here if you need to learn the game, figure out why SP still matters, get those feats, level alts, whatever you need :)
  3. DR254 Well-Known Player

Thanks again everyone!!! Got Hypriss to CR 82 from 65 yesterday now with 97 SP. Feats, feats, and more feats. It was really fun.
    • Like x 1
  4. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

That was a blast!! Glad we could finally help you out :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Hoping to work on my earth toon this weekend. FelonISTER is here to help!
    • Like x 1
  6. DR254 Well-Known Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Used to be in Apathy

My villain Celestial Healer needs a home. He's stuck at T4 and I need to work on him this week anyway.
    Is it alright if I join you guys?
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

just a update Im up to CR130 DPS / CR128 heal - Nature :D

if you guys ever needa healer holler broker 12k resto today :eek:
    • Like x 1
  9. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Absolutely!
    Everyone who can add is in the OP.
    Look forward to playing with you :)
  10. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Apparently we have a league full of altaholics over in felonious so we will be spending plenty of time in FelonISTER gearing up. If you also have this serious problem, join us! Or if you're new, or bored and need some awesome people to goof off with, we're your crew :D
    • Like x 1
  11. DR254 Well-Known Player

Going to jump on Hypriss for awhile, but really want to get my Fire toon Kritikal Burn leveled up at least close to 30 today.
    • Like x 1
  12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I can't believe I didn't get notifieof this lol.
    Soulwriter is my villain. I'll be on in like 15 minutes
    • Like x 1
  13. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

I don't know that anyone is on yet, but I asked for someone to invite you when they do log in :)
  14. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

No problem. Thanks guys :)
  15. buddah Well-Known Player

I have a villian that needs a good home.
  16. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

We'd be happy to get you in, add anyone in the OP for an inv. I usually don't get on until at least 9 est, but we have plenty that are on earlier :)
  17. Leafy Committed Player

it was sad once I graduated from the Jr league , but these guys do help amazing group of people.
  18. Waatu Well-Known Player

Jr bacon.
  19. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

Looks like we need more players in the Dev league I know that we got a bunch of people to the current tier and they graduated to join the big league

Which is how it should be but it always looks strange when people leave the league but that's what the league was made for

New people or people returning to the game can join this league bulldoze through old content and then graduate into the BIG LEAGUES

get your toon the jumpstart he needs to become the greatest ever

It all starts here in FelonISTER
    • Like x 1
  20. DR254 Well-Known Player