Evolution of Origin Crisis Loot

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Spytle, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thelostczarnian New Player

what the heck? this post was half a year ago there aint loot rolls anymore in t5
    • Like x 2
  2. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

FWIW i've come to the conclusion that the DOX Loot Table might be the lamest in the game.

ive completed the raid around 35-40 times in Controller stance since its release, and i have almost complete sets of Traces in Time for all three roles other than my own.
    thats on average 6/8 DPS; 6/8 Healer; 6/8 tank Traces sets complete and the only Controller traces piece i have is the legs that come from Nexus i believe.

In other words i have received approx. 20 Traces in Time 88IL pieces and ZERO 88 pieces for the role i'm running in from this loot table.

I can almost garauntee you that unless the loot table is adjusted somehow i will stop running this raid as soon as the next tier of content is released.

thanks.
  3. AngeryDCUOlegend New Player

First off let me say I agree that taking advantage of programming glitches is wrong and even unfair.

However I must disagree about the tactical strategy
    1st.Tactical and strategy are words that apply to getting past difficult situations.A soldier would fellow orders attack here go there to defend stay within the confinds of the combat zone. if all army's did this the battles would never end.
    This this is why we have a strategic command a military intelligence , they use their minds and their tech to find points and locations that give our troops a tactical advantage they might not otherwise have seen.

However you are saying that buy figuring out these tactics we are doing something wrong.
    I was able to run prime in my pvp gear on a hardlight dps befor the gu32. people said you wont survive, not only did I survive I was on top of the leader board with damage out.
    same toon.i enter trigons prison and half way through I get kicked because my powerbar wasn't moving. so they said I wasn't using my powers.
    But as they saw when they looked at the leaderboards I was again on top .Why Because I used my construct combos to regin my power non stop.
    but they had never seen it done.why because no one showed or taught them how to.

strategy is not about following a predetermand path and fighting in a pre determand way,It's improvising being creative, Adjusting your combat style and your meens of engadgement to best suit the situation that is the very heart and soul of Tactical strategy.

So people skipped gear tiers so what? by skipping t3 gear and going straight into gates they got their t4 and then went back and used gates and dawn and seeds and prime and so on to get the tiers they skipped like t3. why is that so wrong?

Because a few eletist shout about how they skipped gear? the same eletist who shout for 70cr for fos2 80 cr up for prime?
    When the tier 3 gear went to triumph there was actually people getting this gear and then saying that people had to have full t3 to run fos2.they didn't even realize that The T3 was originally bought with marks of Krypton that were only awarded by completing FOS1 2 AND 3.

Their will always be people who think their way is the right way.However just because they think it's the right way doesn't meen its the only way.

People should be allowed to no people should be encouraged and applauded for finding new ways to beat difficult challenges raids alerts and duos. Not punished because someone else can't figure out the same thing.
  4. DPRINCE New Player

did it from my phone and i couldn't see what i was typing so i made it in caps
  5. Kiza Uzumaki New Player

i think that game glitches are purposely put in for the purpose of momentary advantages the people who complain are the ones that dont have a chance to do it so they jealous
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.