Evolution of Origin Crisis Loot

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Spytle, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukelucky Devoted Player

yeah but this isn't rare gear. its the targeted t5 gear. essentially getting full 88 gear allows you to play in the same fashion as getting full t4. the game you describe I don't know and not getting the codex gear in t4 no big deal but stuck with 86 gear and unable to get 87 or 88 is a massive blunder. they admit they screwed up so clearly they are wrong. look how many people quit. my friend base is a lot of guys who never took a break didn't play other games and been legendary since first year. these are the foundation and for the first time a lot hell most of the guys have turned off the base lights packed their bags and left dc universe to head back to anything besides this game. maybe your ok maybe you don't get it but the problem is legit
  2. lukelucky Devoted Player

MEPPS THE PROBLEM IS SUCH BLUNDERS SHOULD NEVER MAKE IT TOUS THE COMMUNITY. you guys owe us better
  3. lukelucky Devoted Player

this was designed to use replays or be left behind. say what you want but after playing so long a lot of people only have to look forward to getting something new and cool first. the big money is in first to get a plan or it feels good having first set of gear. as is the 88 and 86 gear difference is pretty big and for us not to be able to earn the good stuff and after all these months to have less than half the set is inexcuseable. especially when you see the glitchers who replay all day have the gear. so awful and as a paying customer I am upset it got this far let alone as of two weeks ago wasn't completely fixed.
  4. masbrosd New Player

In the game you can buy different skins, with in game cash, so why not a different name, not one you have to by from maketplace and spend station cash. I think this would be a great add on.
  5. lukelucky Devoted Player

its a free to play game bud. they have to have as may ways as possible. it stinks especially for legendary guys but its not really that unreasonable. its cool they let you pay for everything with station cash
  6. lukelucky Devoted Player

Spytyle if you sincerely believe this was anything but slimey tactics to sell replays bud just maybe you are not the right guy to be involved with this game. I think your work on the last two powers is fantastic and u seem like a cool dude but as a community and even this game needs people who have a clue. I am sorry bud I mean no disrespect but how d you guys not get new gear and items are the only real gratification any of us long time players have. its not that rewarding smashing 1000 treasure chests or finishing the races. I did 100 toyman missions...... who cares u don't feel satisfaction. the only ewards we get is the new stuff, and rare items. you explain to me how guys who pay fom day 1, year 1, a year, hell a month or two is suppose to feel if they are paying legendary but cant afford replays at that moment. the onlything us long time high skill point guys have to get our juices going is indeed new stuff. yes powers also and again great job bud. now when t5 came out you know.......... maybe your team doesn't. I wouldn't be surprised but u beat the alerts if you bother then its time to hit the raid and try for the good stuff. I personally payed fo 2 years ok t5 comes out and no replays bought how long would it take to get to aid ready? like a month? so you put it out dangleing our only real joy in front of our face but without spending replays you can look but don't touch. of course if u glitch u get ahead. I ask you bud as a customer watching guys who cheat and guys with deep pockets get ahead while we are trapped behind your teams system how should we feel. how would you feel. how insulting is it to listen to you a dev, come out like we offended you. if you are mad at glitcher make a board that cant be gliched. it cant be impossible. back to my point. what do you feel is the life line of this game? I think its your legendary customers. why annually I don't think any and for sure not the average annual profit comes from [remium or free to play guys. I don't have your profit sheet s hell maybe they do. assumeing legendary guys are the core of your profit you and your team **** ALL OVER US BUD. then you come out, act offended and in take slight shots at us the customer? bud I appreciate you may not understand and maybe intentions were good but that may just be worse. it confirms the powers that be are clueless and that could be the death of a game we all love. so much of the grief we deal with as customers is advoidable. how 3 years after this game was released can we get two t2 raids and trolls have ZERO clue as to what to do. hell check facebook a guy had no idea what recharge was but luke something or another hooked him up. that's 9 customers aggravated. why? how does this happen? 3years and your team hasn't figured out to give the community a quick 101 alt role lesson? I can buy you guys are not malicious but by no means is the job being done even close to ok, let alone good. its sad because I honestly think this game could topple even world of warcraft because its avalible on console make it avalible to more clientell. PLEASE TAKE A TOON FROM CREATION ON PS3 TO T5. GRIND THEM SKILL POINTS WITHOUT USEING ANY DEV ADVANTAGES AND 1 TIME EXPERIENCE OU PAIN ON OUR SERVERS IN OUR COMMUNITY. then rerun it on ps4. se how crappy it is doing some of this 2xs. do all the farming everything we do and count on the same base of players we do. you and your teame will learn so much. don't you guys group up as devs and work together cause I want you to experience the lack of education out in our population.
  7. Jewlz2814 New Player

Luke i completely agree legendary players are this games life blood , yet they treat us like hampsters(runing on a wheel never getting any where).
    If the devs started a toon without dev advantages they would see the light , especially in t5 content, more specifically paradox . Spytle why dont you run dox straigt up , no tricks , no special ms boo trinket that spawns 20 boo's ( ya i know bout that) and you will see , it sucks running dox , spending from an hour to 3 in some cases trying to get gear in your role , lets say troller, then after that ordeal you get a tank head or healer waist. Then try running it 50 times then 100 and all you have to show for it is dps, tank and healer gear, because if you did it the way we do every day i garuntee you would be saying to your team"we gotta fix how the loot is being distributed".Dont get me wrong i love dox i think its fun challenging but its not so fun that im ok with getting off role gear literally 90% of the time ask any troller thats no exageration. Make all top gear like traces in time unatunned and save yourself the headache from listening to us have to complain. I mean come on bro we are your customers treat us right and well keep coming back or dont and see how fast you lose a good percentage of us when elder scrolls online comes out just check how many copies skyrim sold then think about how many who bought that game play dc and are jus waiting for a better game to come along specifically because of the way were being treated on dcuo .
    • Like x 3
  8. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

Bump, because many of the issues brought up are worthy of continued attention.
  9. Gunny New Player

Interesting post. Now that you mention this, I have not seen a Dual pistols drop on my toon (original weapon) since Hand of Fate. Certainly NOWHERE in OC or SoT
  10. Bast10n Committed Player

Call me a masochist. but I I feel the best gear in the game should be difficult to obtain. Everyone can grind out marks but acquiring rare gear requires commitment. That being said. I don't think the devs have been entirely fair when it comes to the loot tables.

I don't intent to make accusations, but this is how it appear to me.

It feels like the devs have "fixed" the odds of our loot. All across the board I'm hearing people receiving an incredibly high number of drops outside of their class. What If scennario: What if the drops were fair. If you received 10 pieces of 88 loot from the Paradox Tyrant. Law of averages would put you at 2 might pieces, 2 precision pieces, 2 healer pieces, 2 controller pieces, 2 tank pieces. I don't know about you guys but I'm not seeing drops like that. As a Healer, I would be lucky to see a piece of healer gear every 20 pieces or so.

I can see from a business standpoint how they would want time play progression to correlate with the next DLC. There are ways to do it straight up. Such as having only the final bosses drop the rarest loot. However, having a extremely low drop rate at launch to be gradually increased the closer we get to the next DLC.. Leaving pieces out entirely to be added later.. and "fixing" the loot...is just Dirty Poker.
  11. thelight420 New Player

Don't forget, it must crap skittles and pee rainbow sherbert..... Otherwise you can keep your stinky sparkly unicorn.
  12. Kiza Uzumaki New Player

agreed
  13. Bloodartist New Player

How is grinding marks different from "commitment"?

The only difference I see is that on one side there is 'work' and on the other side there is 'luck'. And luck can **** work in the *** any time it feels like.
    • Like x 1
  14. Kiza Uzumaki New Player

damn it sound like all u legnedary complaining cause u speed all yo money at one time and 2 say ur the core is outragous u speed almost 150 dollors one time and get evvery new dlc that comes out. if u ask me premium are more money than u legendary. premiums have to buy every dlc that comes out so thats 80$ then we have 2 buy lockbox openers thatss a variable then escrow then replays and so one so stop ******** damn i mean come one u dont no where near as much as premiums so ****
  15. J5alive New Player

I have played this game for a little over two year's I have been legendary for 98% of this time and have spent a lot of real money more than most and less than a few this is the only game I play , I've seen and heard a lot of good and bad ideals for this game. the one thing that has been missing in this game is common sense, For instance the gear color why would you make them all one color same with the sodas this just doesn't make sense. I don't think that most of us players are color blind!!!!. More common sense not only should PvP gear NOT be allowed in PvE, PvE should NOT be allowed in PvP. They are two different worlds, I play both sides. more common sense league names should come first in your mailing list then friends. I make a lot of mods and sodas for league mates and friends and having them spread all up and down the mailing list is very time consuming. most of the players that I run with feel the same as I. You have a good product here or I would not be playing it and spending money on it, however the few things I have brought to light should be addressed and fixed it would make the game better for most of us players. but they will always be haters out there no matter what you all do. thanks for your time and I hope this common sense fines it's way into the game.
  16. Kiza Uzumaki New Player

ur so slow its in alphabetical order if u know the name then go to it dang some ppl complain about nonething
  17. Kiza Uzumaki New Player

FOR ALL THAT DONT KNOW YOU HAVE TO GET A GROUP TOGETHER THEN SET THE LOOT FOR THE GOOD DROPS
  18. DPRINCE New Player

NO NO NO NO NO. THAT CANNOT BE TRUE. MY CHARACTER IS 'QUANTVM ACE' AND I'E BEEN TRYING TO GET 87/88 GEAR FOR A WHILE NOW. I'VE DONE IT FOUR TIMES IN 2 WEEKS AND THE ONLY PIECE OF GEAR I GET ARE THE FEET. EITHER 87 OR 88. MOST OF THE TIME I DON'T EVEN GET ANY TROLL GEAR AND ALL I HEAR PEOPLE IN MY GROUP SAY IS THEY ARE GETTING TOO MUCH TROLL GEAR. NOW WHAT I THINK YOU GUYS DID IS YOU MADE IT SO U CAN'T GET THE GEAR FOR YOUR ROLE WHICH IS JUST NOT FAIR. :confused: BOTTOM LINE THIS RAID IS STILL VERY HARD AND NO ONE WANTS TO DO IT WITH ME CAUSE I'M ONLY CR 96. I JUST WISH YOU WOULD EITHER MAKE IT SO THAT PEOPLE IN THE RAID CAN TRADE THE LOOT WITH EACH OTHER SINCE THERE'S NO MORE LOOT DROP.
    • Like x 1
  19. Ogat New Player

Much caps lock, such shouting wow!
    • Like x 1
  20. JokerSharp New Player

Dear Mepps,

Well one thing that would be nice is attainable gear that you receive through raids, alerts, duo's and solo's should be able to sell on the broker. Maybe keep the newer gear for one too two rotations before you make an update before it can be set to the broker. I know all the rich people out there will buy gear to raise an alt... but if you guys do the math you will see an increase in sales with live cash with anyone trying to buy said items and maybe 3 to 10 percent increase in legendary sales or advance options for toon's through premium access buy buy more market place items (lock the gear to each DLC hint hint money your way means better content our way). The loot table's has a simple fix with some ease of getting gear. First make half or just over half not attuned... why the drop rate can be fixed for base item drops to have a more significant drop rate leaving for a couple pieces being a bit more rare to receive. But wait there's more have a .5 set drop that's not attuned that fills in for the rare bits and now you will have the spammers and the completions groups hooked.

PS
    Please give a better drop rate to expert plans (can't hurt to ask)
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.