EU Server Downtime - January 22, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Turoy New Player

Hmh,

"EU Server restart, time minimal", but EUPS§ is down since nearly an hour.

Greets Turoy

Please forgive my english, but i know, u take the german money, but give no german translations ingame, stopped german support, why u take german money ?
  2. MightyFear New Player

Why theres always people crying and blaming soe about this ? Sure I also got sad about this no announced server restart, specially since I was in half of Assault and Battery and had reseted the loot, but im not going to blame anyone since I am reasonable enough to understand if they had to do this, its because something really wrong is hapening, and im worried about this hoping they fix it and not about being unable to play at this exact moment. But most people seems to think they do this on purpouse to screw with there clients, when they are probably working really hard to fix any issue they are coming across with to make sure we have the best quality possible.
    They loose alot more with this problems then players do. If someone cant pass 1 day without playing a game, well, this person has issues bigger then game servers being off.
  3. ReAni Mator New Player

Yay, back on.
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

I agree, and what r the perks 4 legendary? basically unlimited ingame $, mepps already said early dlc access wont happen everytime so what else do I get? yea I know there is 150 replays and 500sc which is nice but I would LOVE 2 see an update that fixes all the bugs over a new dlc :) and heres a good example, I saw jens say 2 different time they fixed that stuck in block bug, then some1 plese explain 2 me y it still happens 9 months later from dlc7? that's when it started, I got stuck in block 2day at the end of A&B, same thing w/ that new briefing glitch, they said they hotfixed that but guess what? still glitched! just pure laziness imo
  5. icesektor New Player

Wow! I knew the FB post was a lil off! But you added another 6 hours from the original post.Geez!! lol Well its worth the wait.