EU Server Downtime - January 22, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Aristax New Player

hey i understand there must be a big problem if the servers been taken of for so long,
    i for one been haven a problem for over two weeks i just cant login on the ps4.

guys just have patience it wil be back up thats for sure.:cool:
  2. Sophittia Well-Known Player

From what I hear, it's to fix lag, pvp arenas and put a cap on the glitched money.
    That's the word on the grapevine anyways :p
  3. ReAni Mator New Player

From what I have read, they are physically moving the servers to another location, and I think there is addition upgrades to the hardware happening too. There has been a big influx of new players due to the ps4 release and it's small amount of playable content. Ppl are dl'ing dcuo and loving it it would seem which is great for the game. The money cap stuff, who knows, as far as I know it's just a rumour.
  4. ReAni Mator New Player

Jin, it's you isn't it? Come on you can tell me.
  5. ReAni Mator New Player

Back online baby...whoooo
    well it says it's on, but it won't actually load up
  6. thatguydidit New Player

yeah i get to character select screen then it won't load, it gets stuck on loading screen bah I'm getting sick of this
  7. Myrdin69 New Player

world is up.... well at least if you can pass the infinite loading time
  8. Wulfric troy New Player

can you guys please fix kahndaq? we still have to roll form boss loot
  9. Wulfric troy New Player

please fix kahndaq we still have to roll for boss loot
  10. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Finally finished work, booted up the game, choose my toon and the game froze....fml
  11. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

[IMG]
  12. kabangz Active Player

FIX THE F-N ( 1 ) TO (30) LEVELING EVRY TIME I GO IN AND OUT OF A MISSION I FREEZ AND I HAF TO TURN OFF MY PS3 AND TURN BACK ON LIKE EVRY 5MINS ( SOOOOO FIX IT ) PLZ
  13. Sivet New Player

So was this time supposed to fix issues with the EU servers? Still seems to be an unbearable amount of lag, sometimes making the game unplayable.
  14. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

I don't think anything was fixed, played today and it seemed the same as usual, weapon disappearing, sound cutting out, slow loading, major lag
  15. igormeneses09 New Player

16. Sivet New Player

I don't see how the devs aren't embarrassed with te state of the game and how it plays on the EU servers. I suppose *** long as the money is coming in and the US player are happy, that's all that matters.

Still, you'd think that they would try to take some sort of pride in their work.
    • Like x 1
  17. ReAni Mator New Player

It's down now!! EUPS help!!
  18. Shotgunshaun New Player

Hmm, so after a 12 hour downtime to fix server lag on EU servers that didnt really do anything other then make ps4 user's crash even more when going to and from instances and teleporters, The EU server's are down again? i mean come on were paying for a service we just arnt reciveing and havnt for a long time now!
    dont get me wrong the games great loving in for the last three years even with its bug and small issues but the bigger problems need sorting out asap or people will just get that fed up enoughs enough and quit.
  19. ®Chronos® Level 30

Ok, 12 hours that you spend making fixes on the servers, and updating the new dlc, ok the dlc is working, but ¿what fixes? ¿what maintenance? ¿lags of 60 seconds, and now the server is down again? ¿what did you do? and now you say that the EU PS go down but now the EU PC is down too..
  20. The dark knight New Player

yeah, EU PC is down too,
    without any announcement.
    Not even a red ingame chat msg like "Taking down world in 3:00 min"