EU PlayStation English Sound

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 4, 2014.

1. sauna New Player

Nope, not for me. Still no Briefing/Investigation sounds. Speech is incredibly low and muted altogether at times. Over a week now...

SOE: either you don't care about the PS side or you've got incompetent people working for you, which is it? Is the attitude "the PS version makes money or it doesn't, let's put it up and leave it there...we don't care"?

/customer who regrets buying ****
    • Like x 1
  2. Myrdin69 New Player

no, it doesn't

over a week now and soe still have problems solving this, this is beyond reasonable now either fix this asap or consider a refund at this point, this is ridiculous
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The update today should have resolved the sound issues on EU PS3.
  4. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Why all only speaking about a ps3 sound problem many languages on ps4 have still no sound on ps4 since gu37
    • Like x 1
  5. tGiorgio76 New Player

ok, and on PS4?
  6. Noxinima Developer

Is anyone on PS3 still experiencing sound issues? If so, can you please give us the following information:

1) Country you are playing in
    2) PSN Account Region: From the XMB go to PSN > Account Management > Account Information > Adress > Country/Region
    3) Language: From the XMB, then go to Settings > System Settings > System Language. If you are using English, please include whether it is United States or United Kingdom
    4) Audio Settings: From the XMB go to Settings > Sound Settings > Audio Output Settings. Are you using HDMI, Optical Digital, or Audio Input Connector?
  7. Nisforman New Player

I don't know if this helps but, After gu37 i had no sound at all, then after the first hotfix i had combat sounds but no speach or music, then the second hotfix took away the sound completely again and the final hotfix fixed everything. Anyway, in every case i always had sound in headlines.
    I hope this helps a bit.
  8. Captain Neos Committed Player

1) Australia
    2) Australia
    3) English (US)
    4) HDMI

I had sound previously restored with the client fix on Wednesday. However combat sounds have dissapeared following the purchase of additional armories.
  9. Neutrino Blaster New Player

I'm having issues with spanish on PS4
    1) Honduras
    2) United States
    3) Spanish (Latin American)
    4) HDMI

If I change console to English US Language, it downloads a new set of language files and sound works. If I set it back to spanish, sound disappears. Is it possible to redownload the spanish sound files? Game downloads sound at login so it can't be installed separately as a game update.
  10. guidobln New Player

What about PS4? Here in Germany the same like Neutrino Blaster before!

1. Germany
    2. Germany
    3. Germany = absolutely no Sound, but changing settings in PS4 to Language UK = all sound is good (if u an native English )
    4. HDMI

BTW: the sound of my PS4 is great for all other games and German sound settings!
  11. willyz49 New Player

ps4 system also deserve your attention
    1. French
    2. French
    3. French
    4. HDMI
    absolutely no sound in the game and only this game no problem on to other games
  12. Noxinima Developer

Thanks for sending us your info everyone!

We have a complete fix for PS4 and are waiting for approval to publish it. We expect to have a patch for PS4 players early next week. We apologize for the inconvenience and are trying to get this resolved as soon as possible.
  13. willyz49 New Player

Good news ,ty
  14. sauna New Player

1) Sweden.
    2) Sweden.
    3) English (UK) (was English (USA) earlier, then I did the tempfix with changing to German for SFX, then changed it to English (UK)).
    4) HDMI.

Patch approval, again? This is the first game I've had to wait for approvals (or at least first time knowing about it) before playing a game when THERE IS A FIX for it already. Why?

Why this nonchalant attitude towards the Playstation version and in general? Is it because it's a F2P and then you can do whatever the **** you want and not care as long as it is making some money at least?

You have an opportunity here! One of the extremely few FREE to play MMO's on a console in the millions...why don't you use that to your advantage and shape the game up?

Like when Smedley had to put his fist down and take everyone off their usual jobs and fix the gamew optimization, fps, smoothness and general stability. If you did that and improved on the game instead of just hauling out new things for people to PURCHASE you would gain glory, wealth and lot's of *******!
  15. sauna New Player

Demand a new deal with SOE on how the patching process works, please. Make it so you can just get updates out when they're proof tested and ready instantaneously.
    I don't know why they're even approving it, since they OBVIOUSLY haven't tested the patches since they didn't ACTUALLY FIX the problems.

I bet it's just a memo sitting on some guys screen, waiting for a mouse click, while he is playing Candy Crush on Facebook.
  16. sauna New Player

Smedley reference is regarding PlanetSide 2, btw. Which I've probably spent 500 bucks all in all :T.

I will now stop writing (my Edit function is all white and doesn't seem to work).
  17. sauna New Player

PS3? Noone is playing the game on the PS3? AM I ALONE?! :)

NÓW replying will cease.

Fix. Edit. Function.
  18. DarkB Well-Known Player

-From Update 37 I have the following problems-

1 - No Audio ...

2 - (i'm leader) AND I CAN´T CHANGE THE RANKS of the members of my league! PLS solved quickly.

3 - If someone sends tell me, I can´t answer that person if i not added to my friend list. It's annoying when you shout.

I sent a ticket to SOE and not stop to ask me to do tests ... are you kidding me?

Play this damn addiction for 4 years ago or more ... and ask me to fix me if I have a firewall ... it's ridiculous!

PLS PLS HELP!
  19. DarkB Well-Known Player

ajajaja

this out today:

EU PS4 received a new client hotfix this morning. Players will need to log out and back in to receive the update.

Audio
    ·Fixes audio, so all sounds including Voice Overs play when a locale is set to UK English.

League UI
    ·Quick Menu: You should once again be able to set league ranks through the Quick Menu.
    im not in EU PS4... im in US PS4.. but, I try later... affter office-
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hi all,

Last week's EU PS3 and today's EU PS4 hotfix should have resolved this problem. Please let us know if you continue to have any strangeness here.