EU PlayStation English Sound

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hi all,

With Game Update 37, those of you playing on the EU PS server and using English as your language cannot hear game sounds. We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

As a temporary solution, if you would like to hear game sounds, you can switch your language setting to any of the other supported languages. This will change text and voice over to that language, but it will enable you to hear combat sounds. You can mute voice over in your settings by moving the voice volume slider to the left.

We know this is not an ideal solution, and will work to get the issue resolved as fast as we can. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
    • Like x 2
  2. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Mepps ... And for those who play in U.S. server who chose the Spanish language (or any other), and even after falling 9 GB still with subtitles in English? And still some things missing subtitles to help ...:confused:
  3. Haloprogram New Player

I have another problem. One of my toons is invisible and when I see him in character selections he's like dark white with nothing on whilst my toon looks like Deathstroke... I'm on EUPS as well and my toons name is: Codename Reaver. I'd love it if you guys could fix this since I put a lot of time into him!
  4. Rëquiem New Player

Ive looked in game to see if i could change language settings, but i cant see anywhere i can change language. Or do you mean change settings on PS3? Either way im shocked that the game hasnt been taken offline until the problem is resolved. I dont know how anyone could play without any sound.
  5. Volkenraider Loyal Player

I've been playing with no sound for a year and a half lol
  6. Haloprogram New Player

try playing it with not seeing your toon or being able to use any attacks... That's how it is playing my alt currently
  7. Kegan123 New Player

How long is main fence for us ps3
  8. Kegan123 New Player

Maintenance
  9. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

thats not true inot only english user have no sound .... iam not using english and i have no game sound or subtitels
  10. Kaiowas Nomad Active Player

There's no ingame option to change game language, so U need change U'r xmb language and thereby got to download aprox 2GB of another language just too hear sound and that's just too far out....
    Sound is a crusual part of the game and being without, I can and will not take litely on, as a Legendary member We pay for things too work and update SHOULD make things work BETTER and NOT worse.
    Usually it's on PS the "****" is being "overlooked" and that's simply not fair. Still LOTS of old bugs in game thats not been fixed yet and thats plain SAD.
  11. Myrdin69 New Player

same here it's not just english language, happens in french too
  12. DC-9xlives Developer

Myrdin, we haven't seen this issue in French yet.

Are you on PS3 or PS4?

Are you getting audio out of the console in other games?

Can you check your audio settings and make sure all channels are turned up?
  13. Noxinima Developer

We've identified an issue with the US launchpad. It patches the language files correctly, but always launches the game in English, regardless of the choice selected. We are testing a fix for this now and should have a solution soon. This is why you are still seeing English. Once the fix is sent out, the game will play with text and audio in the correct language. EU players use a different Launchpad, and are not affected by this issue.

Currently, subtitles are only enabled during the comic cinematics, so you will not see them during normal gameplay.
    • Like x 1
  14. Myrdin69 New Player

PS4

no audio problem in any other games

yes they are
  15. DC-9xlives Developer

Just to be 100% clear, you are missing all game sound, not just French voiceover, right?
  16. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

I missing sound (german) no game sound just like mutet tv
  17. Myrdin69 New Player

yes
  18. Edgepunch New Player

i was getting the same problem with the sound i tried contacting the Customer support and didnt get a clear answer so i decided to download the game on english(i was downloading the game in spanish always) and i get the sound in both languages, of course if i put it on spanish the voices still on english thats was like funny but at least i have now the completly game sounds
  19. fozzybear New Player

mepps why is my guy just a black character that is unable to use powers or even walk correctly. as i see in the thread im not the only one with this problem.
  20. kAkAshi New Player

admins....would have been useful to explain how to change language settings so as I can get sound while this error is active..no sound at all other than voice chat with league thank god...still unable to play properly....I have a new found sympathy for the deaf....):