Dev Discussion Episode 45: Meta-Therapy Clinic Alert

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Beta, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Beta Developer

Investigate the Meta-Therapy Clinic and discover the seedy secrets of what's really going on in Dakota City! This is the feedback thread for Meta-Therapy Clinic Alert. Please, let us know what you think and how your experience was!

- Beta
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Elite Major Force has a bad habit of just standing in the middle of the room doing nothing while taking no damage causing the entire fight to glitch.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Please please please STOP putting puzzles in group content. We are either standing around waiting for someone else to do it or someone is intentionally messing it up. Completely ruins the flow of the instance.
    • Like x 3
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Is the Elite alert using the correct rally system? As is, you are only allowed one rally per fight. I was expecting two like in the Elite duo.
    • Like x 1
  5. El Ferchos Active Player

The puzzle isn't hard at all, but I'd suggest to bright those cables so it's easier to tell which is which to avoid those someones messing it up.
  6. El Ferchos Active Player

I didn't experienced any glitches today during the alert. Is it during the time team Is suppose to hit the console? Other times than that M. Force never went to the middle of rooms.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I didn't say the puzzle was hard.
    • Like x 1
  8. KidKretz Committed Player

my feedback is that its a very add heavy alert, which im fine with, there's even a feat for killing all the adds, so thats cool!

first time thru i had a sense what the puzzle wanted me to do but didnt fully understand it. something with the color codes, i mostly pushed the button the 2nd time before the timer ran out and let the initial push to others who were more confident. :) but yeah, its seems color coded, not sure if the order is always the same, if so, that would be cool, easy to memorize. if its random, then i just have to figure out which terminals were which color. but yeah, loved the tiny puzzle :) reminiscent of the days of running hive base duo with the puzzle terminals. twas fun!

enjoyed fighting parasite, its been awhile since i fought him so happy to see that :)

enjoyed the lunging technique/use terminal for major force.

spot on with the investigation/briefing locations, enjoyed that.

nice little alert. cheers!
  9. Maxwill Committed Player

Hi there.

Earlier we tried feat : Comes off as desperate . and we couldn't get it no matter what, we tried no supply. no orbital, no pets. always max ranged... didn't work, we tried to get him stuck/body block, nothing... so it's bugged or we did something wrong.
    Can you please give us a hint if it's actually working ?
  10. Korlick Loyal Player

I got it last night. Whoever he focus during that phase, we just simply run away from him. We use pets and everyhing.
    Also dont know if his cone attack has anything to do with but we also dodge it everytime he did it.
  11. Maxwill Committed Player

A friend also got it , but we couldn't ,maybe you guys got it before server shutdown? maybe it got bugged that's why we can't get it ?
  12. Stranger Well-Known Player

If parasite is being blocked (by wall) when he wants to jump to static, he is stuck in animation for the whole fight and does nothing.
    • Like x 2
  13. Canadian Justice Committed Player

During the Parasite fight, when he lunges to his spot and a battery is supposed to spawn, sometimes numerous (6+) batteries spawn on both sides of the room. This has happened on all difficulties.
    • Like x 2
  14. Maxwill Committed Player

I don't know about the wall, for us he got stuck behind pillar
  15. Trinidad James Loyal Player

I got stuck in this wall? as I was close to it trying to use my Armory on controller. Why was this wall even cut off?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  16. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Easiest thing ever. Duo is worse than this alert.

Spawn in.
    Kill ads…or skip them.
    Do the elevator thingy.
    Kill LOTS more ads.
    Kill first boss which is tank and spank with 1 tank and 3 deeps.
    Kill LOTS more ads.
    Kill last boss which is easy as you just range and spank and lunge.
    Collect loot and leave.

The only difference between the difficulties is the health pools.

Meh
    • Like x 1
  17. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Our group noticed this as well. Hes like stuck on animation trying to reach static
  18. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

this happened to us as well
  19. Korlick Loyal Player

The problem where lots of batteries spawn at the Parasite fight happened to me too yesterday. The notifications to take the battery that appears on the chat was like 10 messages (maybe more) all at once.
  20. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

so..this happened on Parasite..followed by a boom and a wipe.

3/4 through Major Farce, he decided to stop taking damage and just stand there. We D/C, rejoin, were able to finish.

[IMG]