Test Discussion Episode 44: Heart of Isis Artifact

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Ranmaru, Oct 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proxystar #Perception

Cool, I think we just have to be very careful about how we allow artifacts to feed in to one another, especially the EOG.
    • Like x 2
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I don't see the layout of it changing and that's alright. I cannot see this artifact being relevant for me as dps or tank after testing.

1. My damage parsing is worse when I try to include the supercharges, than If I just carried on with the usual rotation uninterrupted. I have put together quite a few builds/artifact combinations and the results are consistently below par. My old/current live server artifact spec just destroys the numerous builds, at every turn. I generally see about a 30-35% damage loss.

2. The tank side isn't realistic in a true combat situation, that has certain demands and key timing in power activations. I don't find supercharge spamming 1000 SC cost powers, to get the one needed, as a plausible endgame (elite/elite+) tanking build.

Final Thoughts:

I think this artifact had much promise and potential. I feel some buffs are really great if they could be activated on their own consistently. I feel the overall format it's made to operate on, along with its mediocre damage returns, are its major downfalls. In my opinion, If you want a cool nifty "Shazam" inspired trinket, then this artifact is for you, as long as you don't mind sinking $250 into it.

If changes are made later, to better its overall damage and implement a single power activation format, there's a very good chance I'll fully level it on live. We will see until then.

I appreciate the hard work Ranmaru has put into this artifact. The creativity and possibility of iconic loadout inspired artifacts, is a welcome design if done right.
    • Like x 5
  3. Mr.W Committed Player

It would be nice if we could pick 1 of the many powers of Shazam even if we could only place one on the tray at a time.

I haven't had a chance to use it with any loadouts yet, but im curious were you might or prec when you tried using it in rotations?
    • Like x 2
  4. Mr.W Committed Player

Edit:
    I have a feeling cycling through them all will be very fun for healers though
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Bug:
    Does not provide 10% defense as a tank.

Bug:
    Despite the fact that this is a shield of 50% absorption, it overwrites the shield from the Clarion artifact (100% absorption).
  6. GermanM Committed Player

+1 to this.
    • Like x 1
  7. GermanM Committed Player

Maybe, but i will rather use one specific skill instead of cycling all abilities until reach the one i need for a determined case, just my opinion.
    This artifact could help to balance the flaw´s of some healer power´s
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It comes from SHAZAM.

Solomon
    Hercules
    Atlas
    Zeus
    Achilles
    Mercury

;)
  9. GermanM Committed Player

Do you mean this SHAZAM?
    [IMG]
    ;);)
    • Like x 3
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

No. ;)
  11. GermanM Committed Player

Well is wrong for me, but nobody cares so why bothering myself with this?
    Hope to see someday an artifact called bow of Artemis with viking god´s names, that would be cool.
    • Like x 2
  12. Ergotth Committed Player

So let me understand this artifact: if I have it and level up to 80 and unlock the Shazam iconic, the other 6 skills show up in my overall skills tab to add to my loadout?
  13. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

The other 6 abilities show up after each cycle. Word of Power is changed to Shazam and cost 1000 supercharge. Once you have the required amount the letter S will be usable and once you use it the next cycle of the word Shazam appears being H.
  14. Ranmaru Developer

Howdy everyone; we have a new patch with some new Heart of Isis Fixes.
    ·Wisdom of Solomon:
    oAt rank 200
    oController - Gain 15% vit
    oDPS - Gain 15% might & 10% prec
    oHealer - Gain 25% crit heal chance
    oTank - Gain 20% hp and 15% increased Defense
    ·Strength of Hercules:
    oAt Rank 120+
    oAll roles - Increased Damage on Both the initial hit & the bleed
    oController - Defense debuff increased to 10%
    ·Stamina of Atlas:
    oAt Rank 160+ All roles - Shield now stacks with other shields instead of being overwritten
    ·Power of Zeus:
    oAt Rank 160+ All Roles - Damage increased
    oController - Damage done debuff increased to 10%
    ·Courage of Achilles:
    oAt Rank 120+All Roles - Damage increased, Role buffs increased to
    Vit 10% -> Vit 20%
    Resto 10% -> Resto 20%
    Defense 7% -> 15%
    ·! :
    oAt Rank 200 All roles - Damage increased
    oDPS - Crit chance buff 8% - 12% Crit Damage buff 10% -> 15%
    oController - Incoming power healing 20% -> 35%
    oHealer - Incoming Healing 20% - 35%
    oTank %hp to allies 10% -> 20%
    • Like x 4
  15. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I love these changes both for tank and dps. It sounds very fun! Thank you.
  16. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    On a practical note, the quirks of the UI make this artifact a pain to use. Wisdom of Solomon gets removed from your tray if you relog. Changing maps can do the same things sometimes. Exiting Stealth can remove any of the Heart of Isis abilities from your loadout bar and replace it with a random supercharge like Dustoff. The loadout bar can bug out if you open your loadout window and try to slot multiple Isis abilities. Transformation mechanics also have a bad habit of removing your Isis power sometimes. Armory activation can bug out too depending on what you have active when you do the imprint.

I know there is nothing Ranmaru can do about UI bugs, but I do expect several UI reports related to this artifact.
    • Like x 9
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.