Test Discussion Episode 41: Pet Vendor and Iconic Weapon Styles

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Charon, Aug 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charon Lead Content Designer

Good answer. She's at the top of my list too. :p Just you wait. She's at the groomers now getting her fur washed and her claws did.
    • Like x 8
  2. Eve YouTuber

By the way if we do get that vendor, you think market place base items will make it there too? or early game stuff?
  3. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

It's possible in future to add new weapon variants that currently used in Legends?
    Feline Fatal(used by Catwoman & Cheetah) - Brawling & MA styles for weapon
    Swift Brawling(used by Zod & Ursa) - Brawling & MA styles for weapon
    Speedster Brawling(used by Flash) - Brawling & MA styles for weapon
    • Like x 2
  4. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Giganta use to be a vendor in the HOD during the beta. She had a VO line for sale interactions that went something like " Say anything about a huge sale, and I'll squash you" would fit perfectly for the HOL feel
    • Like x 3
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hawkman is an Archeologist too.
    Although he is already in the House of Legends with the rest of the JSA. ;)
  6. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

While on the subject of vendors i know it not related to this but it could, any chance of their being a possibility of Old time capsule Collection pieces totallying up to being sold for qwarks equivalent to what it worth and sold by booster gold vendor or vending machines prices but the collections are account bound. at one point or another the older time capsule collections will eventually become extinct and impossible to get collections for, I know the rarer collections would be the expensive ones and ofcourse it only apply to out of relevance time capsules it updates in accordance to resurgence caps.
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Having the collections available for purchase seems slightly trivial since someone could skip all that and purchase the reward directly from Booster Gold.
  8. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Catwoman has my vote
    • Like x 1
  9. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

It more for people who already got collection pieces already of said collection and want to complete the last few remaining collection pieces instead of outright buying it. Because the capsules that held them are long been extinct or have all more or less been opened, Are you wanting to deny that right and function to people and collection completionists or perhaps another reason would be they want to incrementally feel like their buying something overtime that they feel is too much saving for them. Ofcourse buying outright would be better it just a alternative way for others.
  10. Eve YouTuber

By the way Charon, if this base items vendor will work out, is adding exclusive base items to it can work too?
    • Like x 1
  11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I feel like any character has a major drawback, wich is their narrative. Why would - lets say cheetah - sell lantern based base items?

I think of a more generalised option by making the base item vendor look like a 3D Printer for example. Similar to a R&D Station but more outstanding and futuristic with little animations going on.
    • Like x 1
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I could see a..... Multiverse character selling items from all across the multiverse..... that would solve the narrative issue. ;) ;)

But seriously.....

A character like.... Metron could make sense.
    He does have the Mobius chair that can pretty much bring him anywhere to get any items to sell..... and he could sell those items for Source Marks.

Metron might need the Source Marks to be able to try to connect to the Source in an Epic way??
    Or simply to counterbalance the EEViLLL Darkseid and his search for the Anti Life equation?

Although a better option.... probably the perfect choice..... would probably be......

Barter....

from the Hawk and Dove comic.

He seems to have pretty much anything in his pawn shop and would be a perfect choice to ..... barter with players and sell base items. ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

How about Barter from the Hawk and Dove comic?
    See my previous post for a few sample on the character. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.