Dev Discussion Episode 27: "Olympus" Raid & Elite Raid feedback thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by JackFrost, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VV Dedicated Player

It would've been cool if people could manually become birds. I hate pugging Oly e last boss. Can't even carry them :(

League run took 15mins
    Pug run took 130mins and disband at last boss.
  2. bmce84 Loyal Player

The one thing I learned from Destiny is "Youtube the raid", I haven't done Oly and might try it today but saw some of the mechanics on YT, of course it all depends on what the group does, so far I've seen at least 4 ways to do UT Minotaur, as opposed to YT which only showed you the 3-1 way (no tank).
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

So experienced the same thing others have reported for the last boss in elite. I was tanking zeus and was turned into a bird and i couldnt move, cast a power or do anything. I was just stuck. We wiped and on another attempt i was changed and i could move.
  4. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

At the end of the Olympus, why does it take so long for the scoreboard to pop, and people not get deserter when they leave? Almost a full minute goes by, and we're all just standing around waiting for the instance to finish.

Apologies if someone has already brought this up.
  5. bmce84 Loyal Player

For my group it never did, in fact I don't even remember seeing the Headline pop, only reason I figured we finished was because we got as feat.
  6. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Is it possible to make those that are rage, not rage crash when turned into the bird on last boss? Thanks.
  7. CraccaGeneral Active Player

Had an add right outside door of first boss fight show up on mini map but was off the map.
  8. JackFrost Developer

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but that feat is completed by never triggering the electric discharge when a pool is charged up. Cleansing the Vexation shouldn't fail the feat, but if after someone cleanses Vexation, and then someone walks close to the pool and triggers the discharge AOE, that would fail the feat.
  9. JackFrost Developer

Yep! I'll try to get a fix out with the next hotfix, though it could slip into the following one. Thanks for the report.
  10. JackFrost Developer

Thanks for the report! I'm working on a change so the scorecard will pop after the final matinee, rather than after the post-matinee discussion that Wonder Woman is having with others. It may make the next hotfix, or the following one; so keep an eye out.
  11. JackFrost Developer

I've been trying to reproduce this, but can't get it to happen. If you or anyone else has any additional information that might be pertinent, I'd be very appreciative. For example, are you in a corner when this happens? Or hiding behind something? Or perhaps is there a common power type that's being affected? Are you a flyer, or do you have some other movement mode? Were you using a trinket or activating anything (like a hotbar ability, or a combo) at the time this occurred? Sorry this is happening! Like I said, if anyone has any ideas on a common thread here, it may help me diagnose the issue. Thanks for the heads up regardless!
  12. Pults Loyal Player

Same thing happened to me (was dps'ing though). After about 20 or so seconds I was able to move again.
  13. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I don't know if this will help, but I had the same issue in the New Genesis raid when I picked up the ancient weapon. It fixed when I teleported to the rally point. So it might be something with form changes in general.

Edit: I forgot to say the character was an ice speedster. Also, some of my peers we on cooldown from killing the adds nearby. So reflect may have been active.
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

I was tanking right where zeus starts at. I was ice and superspeed. I wasnt using any trinkets when it happened. I could have been in the middle of clipping inescapable storm with a shield or just popping a shield. Thats about all i can tell ya. My league mate does record but wasnt at the time. Next time we do it if hes there ill ask em to record in case it happens again and link the video.
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

See i had it happen a 2nd time as a tank and could move right away. It was the 1st attempt and i was the 1st to be changed when i got stuck. Maybe its the 1st person, idk. Interesting u had it as a dps. Ive only heard of it happening to tanks so far.
  16. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Appreciate it man :)
  17. Hollow Dreamz Active Player

Not sure if it'll help but while I was stuck in the bird form unable to cast or interact with anything, when I went to Zeus to suicide to get rid of the bird form, he did his spin attack and knocked me around and that actually caused me to regain control of the bird form. Also noted that while stuck in that state, your wings/character do not move. Your character is stuck visually similar to how you are with a permastun but you can still move (movement allowed, but character model doesn't show motion/animation, like moving a mannequin)
  18. JackFrost Developer

Do you recall, were you hit by damage or anything that snapped you out of it? Or did it just seem to resolve itself without anything triggering? Thanks!
  19. JackFrost Developer

That may be helpful information. Thanks for the heads up! Do you recall it happening often in that New Genesis raid? Or did it just happen once that you remember?
  20. StealthBlue Loyal Player

So far it only happened once, this past weekend. But I don't usually pick up the weapon, someone else does.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.