Test Discussion Episode 16: Oa Under Siege feedback thread

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by TLantern, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star kid14 Active Player

Lol sorry let me clarify, I like the mission parts that take place on Oa, but not the open world part.
  2. TLantern Developer

It is a slightly different category. Thanks for the report.
  3. tukuan Devoted Player

Actually I meant to add a caveat to my previous post and this reminded me.

Has anyone had the chance to run this, un-grouped with other players around? I'm concerned that this would be quite painful if lurkers can swoop in and hit the cog stealing the count. If this is the case and credit can't be given then I'd say there need to be a lot more spawns.
  4. olala110 New Player

Small bug noticed:
    When i´m using the first teleporter inside of OA, my "Fury-Pet" is not following me. So i have to deactivate and reactivate it on the next level
  5. BigAl Devoted Player

I did, and it didn't come across any worse than other open world quests. I just flew away from them and found more further away, but I can see the area being packed when it goes live and people having a longer time of it getting their's finished.
  6. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Was just on test to give this a quick run through.

Did not receive any mark reward upon completion. Reset the instance and ran it again and received no mark reward.

Is this mission intended to give a mark reward in addition to the box?

Ran this at cr129 if that makes a difference. Also did not receive any loot off the sub bosses.

Update: Just ran it again at cr132. I just get a reward box at the end, nothing else.
  7. TLantern Developer

The mission should reward a box at the end. The sub bosses no longer drop loot either. When you get a reward box you should get a mark if you are within relevancy (which should be CR 113-156) .

When you got your box, did you not get a mark?
  8. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Just double checked again today, this time at cr134. Did not receive any mark for completing the mission.
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

CR128 and I got the mark of Victory once I opened my Reward Box. Just did it.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.