Earth Pet AM Bugs

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Dogico, May 29, 2015.

1. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

There is currently something wrong with crystal in general in just the last 2 days her damage for me is literally been cut in half and I don't know why. I have gone from CR 119 to CR123 and added another sp. I have not respect or anything. All my stats are higher yet she never hits for more then 12k or so, where just a few days ago when I was lower, she was hitting for 17 and 18K regularly.

Did you guys change something?
  2. Veritech Loyal Player

See post #28
  3. Ramonater New Player

just finished testing and re testing and crystal's epicenter is still NOT hitting enemies and her overall damage has significantly been decreased
  4. Rokyn Dedicated Player

Can you guys do further testing on the changes implemented by the latest hotfix? If you're on PC or PC test you can follow my guidelines from the earth thread if you want something to compare to.
  5. Lacedog Loyal Player

Just updating on my end. Everything appears back to normal damage wise. Even slightly better, which I am attributing to the epicenter hitting properly every time now. Thanks again for your help.
  6. spord Developer

My changes went to the Live game and not yet to PC Test. Where did you try this out?
  7. spord Developer

Good to hear. Thanks.